2015 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/4/15)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "......there is a reason that Darryl Williams (an avid Auburn fan) didn't commit on the spot when he got his offer. "

What would that reason be? If he wanted an offer to Auburn and got that offer, why didn't he commit? I'm not following your reasoning.

I could be way off, but it just sounds like the coaches may not be ready for his commitment. He may commit this weekend and blow my theory out of the water. But his coach made it sound like he would commit the second that he received an offer. So that makes me curious if the hold-up is the Auburn coaches still waiting on other options at Center.

Quote: "......there is a reason that Darryl Williams (an avid Auburn fan) didn't commit on the spot when he got his offer. "

What would that reason be? If he wanted an offer to Auburn and got that offer, why didn't he commit? I'm not following your reasoning.

I could be way off, but it just sounds like the coaches may not be ready for his commitment. He may commit this weekend and blow my theory out of the water. But his coach made it sound like he would commit the second that he received an offer. So that makes me curious if the hold-up is the Auburn coaches still waiting on other options at Center.

OK then. He didn't really get an "offer". Offers that can't be accepted and kids that are "70% committed"....the recruiting game is re-writing the English language.

OK then. He didn't really get an "offer". Offers that can't be accepted and kids that are "70% committed"....the recruiting game is re-writing the English language.

Man... ain't that the truth.

Man... ain't that the truth.

Lol -- the English language is constantly changing. Mikey is constantly ornery. Two things we can count on.

:tease:

Lol -- the English language is constantly changing. Mikey is constantly ornery. Two things we can count on.

I'll be nicer in a few days, I promise. I fell off my horse into a patch of poison ivy and, as they sang so long ago, "Poison ivey, Lawd it makes you itch".

I don't know about you but the way Darryl went toe to toe with Payne and won 2 of 3, I am pretty sure he has a commitable offer. That kid is big, strong and has a real mean streak. He wouldn't take any crap off of Payne either.

He can commit anytime. There are reasons we COULD HAVE ASKED him to wait. Like wait until the big group is together at BCW, to get the ball rolling. No information here, but it wouldn't surprise me me one bit if the Staff has one or two in their pocket. Certainly not unheard of...

He can commit anytime. There are reasons we COULD HAVE ASKED him to wait. Like wait until the big group is together at BCW, to get the ball rolling. No information here, but it wouldn't surprise me me one bit if the Staff has one or two in their pocket. Certainly not unheard of...

Hope so!!

I'll be nicer in a few days, I promise. I fell off my horse into a patch of poison ivy and, as they sang so long ago, "Poison ivey, Lawd it makes you itch".

Dang -- sorry to hear that, Mikey. Well, get right back on and get you some calamine lotion.

Dang -- sorry to hear that, Mikey. Well, get right back on and get you some calamine lotion.

I got back on, otherwise it would have been a long, long walk back home. The calamine lotion makes me look funny, all pink and stuff, but it's effect on the itching is not a good as could be hoped. Gettin' a little better this morning!

I got back on, otherwise it would have been a long, long walk back home. The calamine lotion makes me look funny, all pink and stuff, but it's effect on the itching is not a good as could be hoped. Gettin' a little better this morning!

If you can take them, a couple benedryl will probably help too.

True, but they knock you out ... :sleeping: .

Maybe some cortisone cream would work. If that doesn't do it, try a triple Jim Beam on the rocks.

True, but they knock you out ... :sleeping: .

which removes the insatiable desire to scratch all this little blisters ... :)

Turn the hair dryer on high if you have one and blow hot air on the itchy spots for as long as you can stand. It burns like hell but immediately after no itching. Not a permanent fix but provides some temprorary relief i've found. Carefull not to burn yourself cause if the itch is bad you'll get pretty attached to the hair dryer. During a particular bad episode I had I even started to refer to my hair dryer as Mona' to express my affection! lol

Turn the hair dryer on high if you have one and blow hot air on the itchy spots for as long as you can stand. It burns like hell but immediately after no itching. Not a permanent fix but provides some temprorary relief i've found. Carefull not to burn yourself cause if the itch is bad you'll get pretty attached to the hair dryer. During a particular bad episode I had I even started to refer to my hair dryer as Mona' to express my affection! lol

Does this work for jock itch? :Sing:

Maybe some cortisone cream would work. If that doesn't do it, try a triple Jim Beam on the rocks.

Maybe I'll just skip straight to the Jim Beam, I like this solution the best.

Quoting tinman: "Does this work for jock itch? :Sing:" ...........Oh no you didn't!

it's fascinating how many of us claim to be annoyed by Mikey, yet we try to help him relieve his annoying itch

I just piss people off because I'm always right. ;)

it's fascinating how many of us claim to be annoyed by Mikey, yet we try to help him relieve his annoying itch

I just piss people off because I'm always right. ;)

You sound a lot like my wife.

Archived