***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

What'd I miss?:dunno:

Told Gus and Rhett I had four years of eligibility left and was ready to play QB for the Tigers.  I received no feedback.

Apparently, they went with their second option, some guy named Stidham.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Richard78 said:

QB competition should be fun to watch. I just hope Gus doesn't go into the first game saying, Well we'll play all 3 and see how they do.

For sure. With these 3 QBs, surely it´s time to put the CoxCat and the Whirly Bird out of its misery for good. :Sing:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, '76 Tiger said:

Sean is known on the team as "Rambo!"  I would advise Jarrett that he has a worthy competitor for QB1 status.  Whatever happens in that competition we will not be faced with the collapse we had this year when QB1 gets injured.   Whatever happens, as Phillip Marshall says, it will be fun to watch.

I think he will be okay.

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Well I'm thinking someone is gonna be transferring from our current QB stable pretty soon. 

Probably JF3. Hoping he switches positions.

• Like 4

As has been pointed out, imagine this guy with Pettway, Kerryon, Ryan Davis, Stove, Slayton, and Craig-Meyers. Then pair that with our defense...

Edited by Potatooooooes!!
  • Like 1

Not even gonna comment on the competition for starter (i.e. if coaches were satisfied with that, why go after JS?  A solid backup? LMAO).

Now, has JS signed a letter of intent or attended class at Auburn?  Let me know when that happens and I'll get excited.

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

As has been pointed out, imagine this guy with Pettway, Keryon, Ryan Davis, Stove, Slayton, and Craig-Meyers. Then pair that with our defense...

Sounds pretty sweet to me