2014 Spring Practice - Day 1

AU64

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's up with Trent Fisher, he decide to give it up?

He was at the NFL Combine working as an intern for Chris Mortensen @ ESPN. Safe to say that he probably chose to move on.

So what's up with Trent Fisher, he decide to give it up?

He was at the NFL Combine working as an intern for Chris Mortensen @ ESPN. Safe to say that he probably chose to move on.

10-4, I figured he'd be staying in football in some capacity and obviously is gonna have some options and a bright future.

Forgive me if someone has already given insight to this, but what does "TNT" mean that the players and coaches keep hashtagging?

It means they're doing a dynamite job!

RIR you're working OT today bud. Thank you and others for all you do. It's nice to be able to come to one site/thread to get valuable information, great pics and videos.

RIR you're working OT today bud. Thank you and others for all you do. It's nice to be able to come to one site/thread to get valuable information, great pics and videos.

What he said. Thanks and keep it comin!

Crap! I've been sitting here wondering why there wasn't a Practice #2 thread yet. :sad2: I knew it was every other day...Brainfart!

Great job, but where's the fruit?

No fruit this year. That was just a ploy to get them going last year. This year they get nails and brillo pads to chew on!

As the WRs are running sideways I keep trying to get a look at Duke Williams to see what we might be getting in him. And every time, just going off size/fluidity, I think I see him it turns out to be Sammie. Man am I loving the idea of having them at WR next to each other this year! :bananadance:

Great job, but where's the fruit?

Best I could do (sometimes you gotta splurge) ;) ...

BjD2awECEAA3sqQ.jpg

I hear Nike cake performs better under actual birthday conditions. However, that's probably hype. Can you imagine what an Oregon Nike birthday cake would taste like?!

Thanks for the posts, RIR!

Archived