Traditional recruiting "powerhouses" off to a slow start for 2015

WarEagle84

http://bleacherrepor...ecruiting-trail

Oklahoma currently has 4 commits, and ranked #47 (247 rankings)

Washington 3 / #50

Stanford 3 / #51

tOSU 2 / #60

Virginia 3 / #68

OK, so counting UW and UVA as recruiting "powerhouses" means bleacher report has no credibility (which we knew), but with the way fans were whining here a month ago, I would suspect that there are some Buckeyes melting down about now. I'm shocked Urban only has 2 commits so far.

tOSU fans are having a melt down for now. I think James Franklin at Penn St. has affected OSU recruiting somewhat but Urban will be there in the end. imo

tOSU fans are having a melt down for now. I think James Franklin at Penn St. has affected OSU recruiting somewhat but Urban will be there in the end. imo

That is pretty amazing that Ohio State only has 2 kids committed now. Okie with 4 is for this time of the year too. Interesting.

That is pretty amazing that Ohio State only has 2 kids committed now. Okie with 4 is for this time of the year too. Interesting.

It looks like everybody's wanting to go to the SEC

Oregon is also looking kind of sad with only 4 recruits. Oklahoma, Oregon, Ohio State and Stanford are all teams that are supposed to be in the competition for the playoff next season. I'm sure they'll land some of the outstanding talent still out there uncommitted, but still, they've got to be unhappy and worried about their situation right now.

• 1 month later...

Will Muschamp has gotta be tearing his hair out down in Gainesville. 9 commits, only 2 of them 4 star guys. And after two years of strong recruiting classes, Ole Miss is dragging around at #39 with only two 4 star commits. tOSU still struggling to get anyone to sign on.

Will Muschamp has gotta be tearing his hair out down in Gainesville. 9 commits, only 2 of them 4 star guys. And after two years of strong recruiting classes, Ole Miss is dragging around at #39 with only two 4 star commits. tOSU still struggling to get anyone to sign on.

Well you spoke a little too soon on tOSU

• 4 weeks later...

As Golf knows, it's not how you drive but how you arrive.

JMO but likely the same cast of characters will populate the top 10 when LOI date rolls around.

Archived