A sensible Republican

TexasTiger

David Brooks is a joke. He fawned all over Obama because of the crease of his pants.He is a member of the Rino club.

He a Rino. He don't hate Obummer enuf.

David Brooks is a joke. He fawned all over Obama because of the crease of his pants.He is a member of the Rino club.

He a Rino. He don't hate Obummer enuf.

nice. Yeah we oppose Obama simply because he's black. If we would get out of his way we would be in a paradise.

And yesterday, another soldier dies at the hands of the Taliban. Someone tell them the war is almost over.

DOD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Pfc. Matthew H. Walker, 20, of Hillsboro, Missouri, died June 5, in Paktika province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when his unit was attacked by enemy fire.

He was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, Kentucky.

For more information, media may contact the 101st Airborne Division public affairs office at 270-798-9962.

Almost? The hell you say? Obama said prisoner exchanges when wars end. Isn't it already over? I had a sneaky suspicion the Taliban wouldn't get the memo about the war being over.

He's not a Republican. He's an elitist idiot.

Obama was and continues to be absolutely wrong.

Therefore, we have to work hard to build national solidarity. We go in for more overt displays of patriotism than in most other countries: politicians wearing flag lapel pins, everybody singing the national anthem before games, saying the Pledge of Allegiance at big meetings, revering sacred creedal statements, like the Gettysburg Address.

Odd. Note which of those pictured below is NOT wearing a flag lapel pin.

obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

These commitments, so crucial, are based on deep fraternal sentiments that have to be nurtured with action. They are based on the notion that we are members of one national community. We will not abandon each other; we will protect one another; heroic measures will be taken to leave no one behind. Even if it is just a lifeless body that we are retrieving, it is important to repatriate all Americans.

And yet, abandon his brothers is EXACTLY what PFC Bergdahl did. In the theatre of war, too. 6 of his brothers DIED trying to look for him, and more were harmed w/ varying degrees of injuries, some life altering . And what was he doing ? Playing soccer and celebrating holidays w/ the enemy. That ain't brotherhood on Bergdahl's part.

The president and vice president, the only government officials elected directly by the entire nation,
Except, they aren't. The popular vote ( direct voting ) is not nor has it ever been the means by which Presidents are elected. This only shows what an idiot this guy Brooks is for thinking it was.

In the first place, the Taliban is not a terrorist organization the way Al Qaeda is.

And if not in the same way, so what ? They're still a terrorist organization, perhaps as the NAZI party was, so does that make it some how better ? This guy is a complete tool !

Therefore, we have to work hard to build national solidarity. We go in for more overt displays of patriotism than in most other countries: politicians wearing flag lapel pins, everybody singing the national anthem before games, saying the Pledge of Allegiance at big meetings, revering sacred creedal statements, like the Gettysburg Address.

obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

These commitments, so crucial, are based on deep fraternal sentiments that have to be nurtured with action. They are based on the notion that we are members of one national community. We will not abandon each other; we will protect one another; heroic measures will be taken to leave no one behind. Even if it is just a lifeless body that we are retrieving, it is important to repatriate all Americans.

And yet, abandon his brothers is EXACTLY what PFC Bergdahl did. In the theatre of war, too. 6 of his brothers DIED trying to look for him, and more were harmed w/ varying degrees of injuries, some life altering . And what was he doing ? Playing soccer and celebrating holidays w/ the enemy. That ain't brotherhood on Bergdahl's part.

The president and vice president, the only government officials elected directly by the entire nation,
Except, they aren't. The popular vote ( direct voting ) is not nor has it ever been the means by which Presidents are elected. This only shows what an idiot this guy Brooks is for thinking it was.

In the first place, the Taliban is not a terrorist organization the way Al Qaeda is.

And if not in the same way, so what ? They're still a terrorist organization, perhaps as the NAZI party was, so does that make it some how better ? This guy is a complete tool !

Damn Tex, looks like you should have done your homework before posting that crap. These boys is whipping your :moon: .

obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

Damn Tex, looks like you should have done your homework before posting that crap. These boys is whipping your :moon:/> .

I did mine, but I can't make you and Raptor do yours.

So, my specific replies to 4 separate points from the original article , and your NON reply to anything of substance, is what you claim to be as 'doing your homework' ?

I hadn't begun to get warmed up and could have gone on to shoot more holes through that article, but the point had already been made.

If you can't see it with that, you never will. :gofig:

So, my specific replies to 4 separate points from the original article , and your NON reply to anything of substance, is what you claim to be as 'doing your homework' ?

I hadn't begun to get warmed up and could have gone on to shoot more holes through that article, but the point had already been made.

If you can't see it with that, you never will. :gofig:/>

Your posts has words, but lacks meaningful substance.

Loganville soldier wounded searching for Bergdahl

The wife of a Georgia National Guardsman from Loganville says he was gravely wounded searching for Bowe Bergdahl in 2009.

Sgt. First Class Mark Allen was shot in the head after just one month in Afghanistan.

Shannon Allen has taken to Facebook calling Bergdahl a traitor and blaming him for her husband’s injuries which left him paralyzed and unable to speak.

Archived