kick six license plate

cooltigger21

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is over a year old, but I can't start my own thread as I am a long time lurker. I just picked up my "retirement car," a BMW M4 that is Azurite Black (dark blue) with a Shakir Orange interior. I'm going to get an AU tag and I'm looking for some creative people to give me some ideas.

So, if would like, the criteria for the AU tag in NC is only 4 alpha/numeric characters, at least one has to be a number. I can only thing of I'M 4 as AU is part of the tag. I also thought of :01S, but I don't what to invite vandalism.

The car:

tGAhg2.jpg

sVJ632.jpg

It looks black in the photo, but in the right light it is deep blue.

I know this thread is over a year old, but I can't start my own thread as I am a long time lurker. I just picked up my "retirement car," a BMW M4 that is Azurite Black (dark blue) with a Shakir Orange interior. I'm going to get an AU tag and I'm looking for some creative people to give me some ideas.

So, if would like, the criteria for the AU tag in NC is only 4 alpha/numeric characters, at least one has to be a number. I can only thing of I'M 4 as AU is part of the tag. I also thought of :01S, but I don't what to invite vandalism.

The car:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/240x240q90/c/r/538/tGAhg2.jpg

https://imageshack.us/i/exsVJ632j

It looks black in the photo, but in the right light it is deep blue.

If you can put a # sign, it can say (is#1) since the AU is on the left side. Just a thought

I would go online and check to see if your tag has already been taken. I think this link https://pros.mvtrip.alabama.gov/Public/Create will allow you to search and reserve a tag for a few days, then when you go to buy the tag, you will know it has not been taken by someone else. There are a lots of specialty personalized tags that has been taken and it is hard to find one that has a unique message. Good luck U4AU2 and G82BT has been taken. :)

I would go online and check to see if your tag has already been taken. I think this link https://pros.mvtrip....v/Public/Create will allow you to search and reserve a tag for a few days, then when you go to buy the tag, you will know it has not been taken by someone else. There are a lots of specialty personalized tags that has been taken and it is hard to find one that has a unique message. Good luck U4AU2 and G82BT has been taken. :)

Your link is for Alabama, but I_M4_AU is in North Carolina, according to his post. Maybe they have an equivalent site for NC.

If you have an "AU" tag do you really need to put that you are for AU? I see a lot of that here in Alabama (both teams). Sort of redundant, no?

If you have an "AU" tag do you really need to put that you are for AU? I see a lot of that here in Alabama (both teams). Sort of redundant, no?

I understand your comment, but the M4 part is in reference to the type of car it is; a BMW M4. I'll probably go in a different direction, just looking for suggestions.

That's one badass car ...

Yes it is and I'm enjoying every minute driving it. Maybe the tag should read #1BA.....naw I'm too old to pull that off.

Yes it is and I'm enjoying every minute driving it. Maybe the tag should read #1BA.....naw I'm too old to pull that off.

You're never too old my friend.

I can vouch for that................................................................

I can vouch for that................................................................

Thanks for the comments, I'll be adjusting my attitude. I'm caught between retiring and finding out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Archived