2014 SEC Media Days

RunInRed

Been a long time since we had a SEC champ repeat, hard league to repeat, last time I was at Shiloh and I was young. Huge challenge.

It's important #1 priority going into spring is to get more balance on Offense, have to make Defenses pay when they take chances, feel good about our receivers and that aspect heading into fall camp.

Dismukes having so much experience, hes as important as the QB at times, outstanding leader teamwide, tough guy and works hard everyday and demands same of teammates

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like SEC champion will be in the playoff, we'll learn about the system this year, our league could often put two in past years

Hope Nick learns a lesson, he is very remorseful, we have high expectations especially of our quarterbacks

WE have school and team rules regarding the use of marijuana and we follow those policies.

Radio station just cut away, will have to get other update elsewhere.

Gus was asked 26 questions and handled the presser very well, just as expected. I thought the press was fair and had an appropriate balance, not focusing too much on NM.

21 football related

04 Nick Marshall related

01 Tray Matthews related

26 total questions

ESPN was wondering how Auburn kept the Carl Lawson injury quiet.. Haven't we known about this for few months?

I think they meant in the fashion that he'd be out for the whole season

Not too many people knew about that

ESPN was wondering how Auburn kept the Carl Lawson injury quiet.. Haven't we known about this for few months?

We all knew he was injured but the extent of the injury was being speculated.

I hate to say this but greg mccelroy (spell check) is really doing well in his seat. Seems to be faur to everyone.

CGM said we have a policy related to weed, and we follow it. He also said this was Nick's first offense. According to the official policy posted in the 'Mincy punishment' thread, the first offense does not require any game suspensions.

Now, that policy is about failing a drug test. I would think getting cited would be equivalent.

A second offense would mean suspension for 50% of games. By that time, I'd be surprised if JJ hadn't firmly taken command of the offense. I really don't see Nick messing up again.

So Reese Dismukes is being interviewed right now and I have to ask the question: Am I the only person that has noticed how all these kids use the phrase, "you know" after every other word? Idk if it's bc they get nervous while being interviewed or what!

Gabe Wright and Auburn honor Philip Lutzenkirchen at SEC Media Days.

BshdGiRCIAEzUE9.jpg

@AUGoldMine

Anyone know where to get one of these "43" lapel pins? I'd love to get one to wear to the games this season in honor of Philip. Thanks in advance.

Saw a pick of CJ next to Dismukes and Gabe, and wow he look huge.

So annoying... Charter doesn't include ESPNU in my package. I really need to switch providers.

Or upgrade your package. lol

That's what she said.

Archived