2014 SEC Media Days

RunInRed

I wish we could start the season with a replay of Auburn and FSU. We win by 17 points and serve notice that AU has taken over the role as the king of SEC football. FSU would not do this. No way..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could start the season with a replay of Auburn and FSU. We win by 17 points and serve notice that AU has taken over the role as the king of SEC football. FSU would not do this. No way..

I'm all for it buddy, I want a rematch too doggone it!

Mike Silve, SEC Media days and BPN is joke. Why? because in the end, their going top pick uat to win the west and SEC. Would they ever pick some other SEC team to win the conference after uat won it the year before? hell no.

Mike Slive is presiding over the most sustained, dominant and lucrative period of success that any conference has ever experienced in college sports. Please, please, please stop to think before typing.

Won't happen. But I did notice that in his little world under his rock, uat won the SEC last year. I seem to remember Auburn playing MIssouri for the SEC title and uat wasn't even there.

Im pretty sure he was referencing how we aren't picked to win the west this year after we did win last year compared to if the turds had won they would be a guaranteed pick to win the west this year. But thats just me. Maybe if you took off the ass hat every once and a while, while reading a4e's post, you might understand a little of what he writes.

Mike Silve, SEC Media days and BPN is joke. Why? because in the end, their going top pick uat to win the west and SEC. Would they ever pick some other SEC team to win the conference after uat won it the year before? hell no.

Mike Slive is presiding over the most sustained, dominant and lucrative period of success that any conference has ever experienced in college sports. Please, please, please stop to think before typing.

Won't happen. But I did notice that in his little world under his rock, uat won the SEC last year. I seem to remember Auburn playing MIssouri for the SEC title and uat wasn't even there.

Im pretty sure he was referencing how we aren't picked to win the west this year after we did win last year compared to if the turds had won they would be a guaranteed pick to win the west this year. But thats just me. Maybe if you took off the ass hat every once and a while, while reading a4e's post, you might understand a little of what he writes.

In defense of WT here - A4E excels in making obnoxiously horrible comments. It's not like it took a huge jump to land there.

SEC Title Game- Auburn over Georgia

SEC POY- Duke Williams-Auburn

SEC OPOY-Duke Williams-Auburn

SEC DPOY-Vernon Hargraves-Florida

SEC FOY-Leonard Flournette-LSU

SEC FOPY-Leonard Flournette-LSU

SEC FDPOY- Tre Williams-Auburn

Upset of The Year- Florida over Alabama

Game Of The Year- Auburn over Mississippi St

Coach Of The Year- Will Muschamp-Florida

Coaches Fired: Bret Bielemma-Arkansas (5-19 after 2 yrs)

SEC EAST-

Georgia ( L- Aub,Aub) 11-2 Defense Not Good Enough For Auburn

Florida ( L- UGA,FSU) 10-2 Stout defense, perfect offense for Driskel, decent wr's finally

S Carolina ( L-UGA,FLA,AUB,CLEM) 8-4 Nice Offense,No Defense,Overrated

Mizzou ( L-UGA,FLA,SCar,Tenn) 8-4 Lucky last year with banged up UGA and FLA

Tenn- ( L-UST,OKL,UGA,FLA,SCAR,MISS,ALA) 5-7 Brutal Schedule

Vanderbilt (L-UGA,FLA,SCar,Tenn,Mizzou,Miss St,Miss) 5-7

Kentucky-(L-UGA,FLA,SCAR,MIZZOU,TEN,VAN,LSU,MISS ST,LOUIS,OHIO) 2-10

WEST

Auburn ( Undefeated) 13-0 Loaded even with Lawson out, Marshall and Mincy in dog house

Alabama ( L- AUB,FLA) 10-2 Could be worse my gut tells me its the Kiffin effect,but 10-2 on talent

Miss State ( L-Aub,Ala) 10-2 Prescott legs, Prescott to Lewis all year ( close to saying they beat Bama)

Ole Miss ( L- AUB,ALA,MSU) 9-3 Wallace is always bonehead in big games

LSU ( L-WIS,AUB,ALA,MSU,MISS,FLA) 6-6 New QB,RB,WR,WR..depht in front 7 took a hit to draft

TA & M- ( L AUB,ALA,MSU,MISS,LSU,,MIZZOU ,SCAR 5-7 No Manziel,Malena,Evans,Matthews,horrible d that lost 2 best players after getting the boot

Ark ( L TT,NI,AUB,AL,MS,OM,LS,AM,GA,MZ) 2-10

Is A4E real? I always thought it was an account used for comedic purposes

He's real. The legend that is A4E. :bow:

Thought I'd come over a post some props to ol bert (the HC at arky). He may make no sense to me but at least the guy is consistent. Plus he did the smart thing and didn't take any shots at Gus or AU when a reporter was trying to lead him that way. I also thought he responded well to several questions about not winning any SEC games last year. Got to give the guy credit...he is not running away from that. I bash the guy enough so thought it'd only be right to give him a little praise.

I'm getting a bad feeling, Ford, Davis, and now Lawson off of last year's defense scares me. I can deal with a new RB and LT on offense. Gus will score when he wants to score! but yeah, Mississippi st is looking like they can get 30 on Auburn's defense. I don't feel as good after media days as I did the past few months. For all I know, Arkansas will play Tennessee in the SECCG.

I am biased of course and think Auburn will dominate in a balanced fashion. top 25 defense, Carl Lawson back by LSU, AU>turds in semis AU>FSU in the natty!

Greg McElroy has honestly surprised me. He's unbiased for the most past and has impressed me when he talks SEC football. Jesse Palmer on the other hand is an idiot.

I'm getting a bad feeling, Ford, Davis, and now Lawson off of last year's defense scares me. I can deal with a new RB and LT on offense. Gus will score when he wants to score! but yeah, Mississippi st is looking like they can get 30 on Auburn's defense. I don't feel as good after media days as I did the past few months. For all I know, Arkansas will play Tennessee in the SECCG.

All the injuries concern me as well on the DL BUT I do have faith that our secondary well certainly improve as well as LB play to a large degree. I think we have enough on the DL to be ok but I sure hope no injuries occur during the season.

I am biased of course and think Auburn will dominate in a balanced fashion. top 25 defense, Carl Lawson back by LSU, AU>turds in semis AU>FSU in the natty!

A return that soon from an ACL injury?

All the injuries concern me as well on the DL BUT I do have faith that our secondary well certainly improve as well as LB play to a large degree. I think we have enough on the DL to be ok but I sure hope no injuries occur during the season.

Agreed^^. I think we wll be much better on D this year. Stronger, Faster, and disciplined.

So I looked at the word cloud thing....I don't get it. Does anybody see something I don't see? I used to be a graphic artist in a former life, you'd think I'd be able to pick something out... :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived