Frickin' Shoddy University and "its ability to win games"

Dual-Threat Rigby

Guest jojo1515

I'm no official but I did watch "College Football Final". :)/> For once the talking heads were in agreement. Two ND players were illegally blocking two FSU DB's in the end zone. A penalty had to be called.

Well then it must be true lol. Don't mind video evidence, Espn said it so all else doesn't matter I suppose. That's hilarious

I didn't need your video, I watched it over and over on my big screen TV. The "experts" showed the other two ND receivers blocking in the endzone while the ball was in the air. Their several stop-action presentations from different angles were excellent and showed as clear-cut pass interference as one would ever want to see.

Try this video then (just in case you didn't see where I posted it in the other thread)

http://m.wsbt.com/sports/a-new-look-at-that-controversial-call-during-nd-vs-fsu/29232562

That's OK, when Bama or Ole Miss pulls some crap like that against AU and gets away with it, the defenders of ND on this board will be screaming their heads off if the OI is not called. It's all a matter of perspective for some folks.

From that view it does look like a jumped route.

From the four or five different views on the Sunday TV show, including some stop-action in each view, I clearly saw two ND players blocking two FSU DB's in the end zone while the ball was in the air. How much more pass interference does anybody need to see?

Just got a chance to see the play, all I can say is WOW, that's a head scratcher.

Number 7 ran to the inside and the defender jumped inside, the WR did nothing blatant to hold if anything the defender held a little to keep em close. He got in the way but it was not blatant it's a normal play and should be a Touchdown imo. There was noway the defender in question would have stopped that play.

That's OK, when Bama or Ole Miss pulls some crap like that against AU and gets away with it, the defenders of ND on this board will be screaming their heads off if the OI is not called. It's all a matter of perspective for some folks.

It's funny to see the ebb and flow of college football opinions. Notre Dame has always been labeled media darlings and referee favorites, yet this week they were robbed by those same mean refs and called out on the penalty by those same mean media heads. Had the call not been called, people would be saying "There goes that Notre Dame bias!"

Guest jojo1515

From the four or five different views on the Sunday TV show, including some stop-action in each view, I clearly saw two ND players blocking two FSU DB's in the end zone while the ball was in the air. How much more pass interference does anybody need to see?

Answer this......from the videos I have posted, did the db jump the route on no. 7? If not, how did he come from out of position to suddenly in front him? Please explain...and no misleading still shots, only the 2 videos I posted. How does the defender end up in front of the No. 7 receiver??

Answer this......from the videos I have posted, did the db jump the route on no. 7? If not, how did he come from out of position to suddenly in front him? Please explain...and no misleading still shots, only the 2 videos I posted. How does the defender end up in front of the No. 7 receiver??

Why would I limit my viewing to two poor quality videos you posted here? I watched the play from four different angles, each at regular speed, slow mo and still shots, but I've already told you that. It's how the people with the resources to do it properly did it. That was Sunday morning, when there was plenty of time to watch without needing to hurry up. Why look at videos when one can watch that on full screen?

There were two ND players blocking two FSU DB's in the end zone while the ball was in the air. That's pass interference, end of story.

Guest jojo1515

Why would I limit my viewing to two poor quality videos you posted here? I watched the play from four different angles, each at regular speed, slow mo and still shots, but I've already told you that. It's how the people with the resources to do it properly did it. That was Sunday morning, when there was plenty of time to watch without needing to hurry up. Why look at videos when one can watch that on full screen?

There were two ND players blocking two FSU DB's in the end zone while the ball was in the air. That's pass interference, end of story.

Why limit? Maybe because these are the 2 angles that the tv cameras did not get. Maybe because they show something that is harder to see from other angles.....oh, and just maybe because the ref that threw the flag was in between these two cameras whereas all the refs that had the same angle as the tv cameras did not throw a flag. I see you're point, no use in analyzing what the red that threw the flag actually saw. That would be pointless. After all, you've already watched somebody else's analysis and saw the angles and still shots they wanted you to see, so why bother forming your own conclusion.

Why limit?

Why limit? Limit is what jojo demanded in the highlighted bit above and I refused to do. Ask the "why limit" question of jojo. not me.

Guest jojo1515

Ok Mikey. Refusal it is. Argument is pointless if you refuse to look at the evidence. Continue your argument with someone else as I am done showing concrete evidence over and over and over again just be told that the evidence doesn't count by people that refuse to actually examine it. I'm out. Find someone else to convince that video proof isn't admissable simply because from different angles it is harder to see what actually happened. I asked you to explain what happened in the video and you refused claiming it limits the evidence. However it is ok to just limit the evidence to what is misleading from other angles (not from the actual refs angle). Carry on "unlimited" lmfbo

Edit: while we disagree very strongly here, no hard feelings. We can still agree on other things as we usually do :)

Archived