2015 4* OT Chidi Valentine Okeke (LSU signee)

WarEagleAU

From what I have read his US grades and test score are good. The only question is how the Clearing House will look at his class work from Nigeria.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha... This is hilarious!

Saban is the man!!!

"Look kid, you're not a top priority... but, we have a kid who "might" decommit. So, hold off til signing day cuz we "might" have a spot for you...?

I would like to hear E's take and WDEwde's take or 23's. It is funny that the delay coincides with Sabans visit

Saban must of used the usual line

"Look you can be a bammer, wear houndstooth, yell WOE TYDE, be a first rounder (in the CFL), (not play a snap and be processed in a year), and the REC will throw in an 87 Cadillac ... Do me a favor and just sleep on that (we can't let the competition get you)" - Satan

I would like to hear E's take and WDEwde's take or 23's. It is funny that the delay coincides with Sabans visit

Not funny at all. UNFORTUNATELY, when Saban talks, people listen. Especially high school kids and their coaches.

Whether he signs with us or not, it's not going to matter. Just stating the facts. We have great depth on the line. Don't forget Kozan is coming back and Golston will be eligible as well. We have many bigger battles to worry about. All of the recruits that we 'lost' to the REC on have not made difference- yeldon, Calloway, foster, cujo. We will be fine.

You can't blame Saban, even if he did say something to the kid. It's his job to get the good ones to commit to bama, just as it's CGM's job to get them to commit to Auburn. Gus & Co have been pretty good at getting kids to give AU a look, but recruiting is a dog-eat-dog business. The coffee is for closers.

Archived