2015 4* OT Chidi Valentine Okeke (LSU signee)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What channel on direct tv?

According to FB, it is on 646 FS South (SD/HD) 647 FS South Plus (SD) 646-1 FS South Plus (HD) 648 FS South Plus 2 (SD) 646-5 FS South Plus 2 (HD).

Everytime I see that video of his decision it just a makes me realize more how bad we got played by him and how pissed his mom looked when he chose Bama. Not to derail the thread and not trying to cause a stir but man it pisses me off.

Yeah his mom was not happy. As an AU alum herself, I can imagine she knew the bad vibes it would cause.

Back to Okeke, think he is going to postpone his announcement, but no clear word either way.

Yeah no one is saying anything one way or the other. But the CBs on 247 seem to be steering toward a commitment tonight.

Hoke was anyway.

I think he is up next on FSN

Ugh. This is painful tv.

You think this is painful? Try watching our girls get whipped by the Lady Bulldogs of MSU on the SEC Network! LOL

Think our lady Tigers need a female Bruce Pearl! :)

Ugh. This is painful tv.

You think this is painful? Try watching our girls get whipped by the Lady Bulldogs of MSU on the SEC Network! LOL

Think our lady Tigers need a female Bruce Pearl! :)/>

You are correct, sir!

Next Monday could be an AUsome night on FSS. Hope this weekend's visit with Key goes well and that Holland and others might bring him into the fold.

I'm sure there are about 25,000 1* that would gladly accept his horrible lot in football life.

I will add though, I have always felt the hardest decisions were picking between 2 good things.

I'm sure there are about 25,000 1* that would gladly accept his horrible lot in football life.

I will add though, I have always felt the hardest decisions were picking between 2 good things.

Agree. I'm glad he choose to wait instead of potentially flip flopping.

And a 3* on Rivals. Not usually such a discrepancy, 1 star rating occurs, and Scout is always different and the one that no one seems to give any credibility too. I would have thought that he might have gotten a bump on the last go round from Rivals though.

Agree. I'm glad he choose to wait instead of potentially flip flopping.

yeah. Agreed

Archived