Obama has now outperformed Reagan on jobs, growth and investing

RunInRed

I'm dismissing the President, and HIS idiotic comments. We had social media under Bush too, but no where near the racial divide.

I have no idea who Cole is,and it doesn't really matter. I'm speaking to the facts, regardless of who chimes in.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dismissing the President, and HIS idiotic comments. We had social media under Bush too, but no where near the racial divide.

I have no idea who Cole is,and it doesn't really matter. I'm speaking to the facts, regardless of who chimes in.

Your making my point.

Your making my point.

That Obama is an idiot ?

My golly ! We finally agree on something!

Your making my point.

Exactly but, I doubt he will understand.

Your making my point.

Of course not, because conservatives are too stupid to comprehend the finer points of the Left's such nuanced and lofty constructs.

Could you possibly be any more condescending ? I think it's in you, but I'm just not sure.

Your making my point.

Of course not, because conservatives are too stupid to comprehend the finer points of the Left's such nuanced and lofty constructs.

Could you possibly be any more condescending ? I think it's in you, but I'm just not sure.

Do not blame me. You are the one who chose to bring race into a discussion about the economy. When you begin with a dumb, disingenuous premise, there really isn't anywhere for you to go. And yes, your brand of "conservatism" is too stupid to understand.

Do not blame me. You are the one who chose to bring race into a discussion about the economy. When you begin with a dumb, disingenuous premise, there really isn't anywhere for you to go. And yes, your brand of "conservatism" is too stupid to understand.

In a thread about the things Obama has ACTUALLY done, I'm adding the honest points, and not the contrived, phony or misrepresented ones.

There was zero 'dumb or disingenuous ' about what I posted. It was factual. That you don't LIKE others looking at the facts, isn't really MY problem.

Not as a % of population.

But he has put more folks on food stamps, and widened the racial divide in this country.

Social media has put more of a racial divide on the country. People can see some things that are going on and people can also very easy read the thoughts on how some really don't care about certain plight until it his close to home. Take this forum for example

Yeah, nice try.

" The police acted stupidly " - Obama, on the Cambridge Police interactions w/ a black professor. They in fact did NOT act stupidly. Obama spoke out, before he even had the details.

" If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon " - Obama, interjecting himself into a very local case, where he has exactly no business in doing so. If he had a son, that sound would be a MMA thug wanna-be, and assault a neighborhood watch ? Really ?

The President has a bigger stage than any social media crap.

No nice try if you think those two statements over ride social media.....how many of this protesters you actually think even heard that while social media is linked to every cell phone a person carries......and I'm here offering my opinions the same as you there's no need to be an a$$

Not as a % of population.

But he has put more folks on food stamps, and widened the racial divide in this country.

Social media has put more of a racial divide on the country. People can see some things that are going on and people can also very easy read the thoughts on how some really don't care about certain plight until it his close to home. Take this forum for example

Yeah, nice try.

" The police acted stupidly " - Obama, on the Cambridge Police interactions w/ a black professor. They in fact did NOT act stupidly. Obama spoke out, before he even had the details.

" If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon " - Obama, interjecting himself into a very local case, where he has exactly no business in doing so. If he had a son, that sound would be a MMA thug wanna-be, and assault a neighborhood watch ? Really ?

The President has a bigger stage than any social media crap.

No nice try if you think those two statements over ride social media.....how many of this protesters you actually think even heard that while social media is linked to every cell phone a person carries......and I'm here offering my opinions the same as you there's no need to be an a$$

Actually, something deep inside him compels him to be one.

You think suicidal media was anywhere close when Bush was in office than now. Come on man you have to be smarter than that. You think Obama's influence in the black community? You think uneducated black youths are sitting around and watching CNN and debates on Fox news? Get real man. Obama hasn't said anything that made black people divide. Major divide came when he ran for office and you saw how many was against him for the fact he was black

Even with all the streaming media such as Netflix Amazon prime, Google chrome, cable television is dying. Most kids now get info from Twitter, Google plus, and Facebook news feeds while unfortunately lot of that stuff is crap as well. You're crazy if you think Obama is a bigger influence than that on today's youth. I guarantee more of the younger people heard Stephen a Smith's views on first take than the presidents announcement at 7 or 8st night at some convention

And also LMAO at an mma thug wanna be your going off your opinions as well. Who knows how'd you react if you thought a guy was stalking and possibly abducting you? One thing about it that's a fact his stature wasn't imposing at all. Another fact is he wasn't in a place he shouldn't have been. Another fact is Zimmerman has since beat on a woman and is taking every chance he can to profit from the situation. If you killed a person whether you really had to or not wouldn't a decent man have regret? Also I see that trayvon's brother graduated college this year, and his parents were living in a gated community seem to be doing a decent job of raising him. I know he smoked weed before but if somebody killed an Auburn student right now and he smoked weed (my experience at school quite a few of my white friends did) do you think it's even brought up?

And answer this for me how come it's reasonable for Zimmerman to have been afraid and use deadly force(while following him) it's went to trial for the man who killed the boy at the gas station his main defense he was scared (boy had no gun) the officer with Brown was scared and he's commended for killing the guy. But the fact garner was scared while being surrounded by cops and trying to explain himself it's oh well if he listened he MIGHT be alive....seems to me the young men being killed being scared means squat

Also to why are so many of you trying to justify every situation of the black guys being killed as ok in some manner. I didn't see one person check the personal background of an officer. I did read somebody assume and tell me that they didn't have a record. Nobody questioned should the cops have been where they were or why they was there. It's straight to look at the children missing their father....which is tragic but you honestly don't see how the media portray the difference? I just read an article with the kid that shot up the Colorado movie theatre and the main title is he's not a monster he's a good kid.....

Oh ok you're just going to state it as if it was a fact....got you. I don't agree. His influence was much greater 4 or 5 years ago. While social media connects you to people all over the world.....And once again I am the demographic in question but I guess you'd know about the younger black generation than me

Ask a well educated black guy like Dr. Ben Carson what he thinks. I still maintain more blacks have heard Sharpton in the past few weeks than anyone. But I'm open to data/facts proving otherwise.

Ask a well educated black guy like Dr. Ben Carson what he thinks. I still maintain more blacks have heard Sharpton in the past few weeks than anyone. But I'm open to data/facts proving otherwise.

Is he the most reliable source to this specific question though? I'm a well educated black man and I haven't heard Sharpton once this year. But I check my social media everyday....It's linked to your freaking phone it's apps that are on tablets that are provided in school just he access alone is common sense

Obama as president has more influence than social media alone.

That's ridiculous as a general statement. Maybe among my set, but certainly not with people 25 or less.

I'd say at least 35 or less.

cole256......If you haven't heard Sharpton I can understand where you are coming from. But I guess neither of us has nothing more than opinion on who the most blacks have heard. I respect yours, just disagree. But I would only add that if social media was so great, how does a killer like this be ignored until he kills somebody?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

cole256......If you haven't heard Sharpton I can understand where you are coming from. But I guess neither of us has nothing more than opinion on who the most blacks have heard. I respect yours, just disagree.

But what is your opinion based on?

cole256......If you haven't heard Sharpton I can understand where you are coming from. But I guess neither of us has nothing more than opinion on who the most blacks have heard. I respect yours, just disagree. But I would only add that if social media was so great, how does a killer like this be ignored until he kills somebody?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

I didn't say it was great, but this is when the constitution really is going to be challenged on what to take serious and what not. There was a police officer who wrote inappropriate things in Chattanooga. I don't think they made him do anything but suspend it though. Then it was the guy in cali and I'm sure many more. Those guys weren't arrested either

I have a serious question though why does it seem the same people justify EVERY black death that has been high profile the last couple of years? Like even I admitted I'm not informed enough to argue the policemen in the Brown case is wrong but don't you think it's weird if it's been 4 deaths that some are always passionately fighting for the justice to kill a boy/man. Then the same people are highly distraught of the death of the policemen? And then you wonder where the disconnect is? Like I don't watch rush Limbaugh faithfully but I'm asking has there ever been a show where he posted a story about a black guy who was mistreated by the law and spoke against it?

Archived