War Damn Ducks!

AUFlyer99

Pulling for the Ducks because Urban Meyer is as dirty as Saban but less honest and I want him to lose ever game he coaches unless it is against spuat. Just so you know, "War Damn" is reserved only for AU athletics.

wde

Pulling for the Ducks because Urban Meyer is as dirty as Saban but less honest and I want him to lose ever game he coaches unless it is against spuat. Just so you know, "War Damn" is reserved only for AU athletics.

wde

The nickster isn't honest either. Both men are pretty sorry.

Don't have much of a favorite at this point...leaning towards the Ducks but will see how the game unfolds and then decide if I really care who wins.

I enjoy a good football game no matter who is playing....hope both teams are sharp and game is not decided by screw-ups by one side or the other.

Whoa....just got word from a reliable insider (whom I can't name for obvious reasons) ...Some Oregon fans are going to smuggle a Mallard into the ATT Stadium and turn him loose from upper reaches of the stadium to circle the field a number of times and then land on the 50 yard line just before kick-off.

Can hardly wait...and remember, you heard it here . :thumbsup:

War Ducks ! ! !

I don't like either one but have to pull for OSU a little bit. My wife is an Oregon St. grad and the Ducks are their bama. Have to keep my Beaver happy ;D

She says Oregon is the only team in the country that wears their IQ on their caps.

Go Ducks. I would normally pull for OSU because my little brother is an alum but I hope 0forAuburn Urban never wins another meaningful game. I also have a bad feeling that OSU is going to run the Ducks right out of the stadium

Go Ducks. I would normally pull for OSU because my little brother is an alum but I hope 0forAuburn Urban never wins another meaningful game. I also have a bad feeling that OSU is going to run the Ducks right out of the stadium

I predicted a shootout and I think that is what we'll get.

Archived