2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When he wakes up, lets hope Byron sees an orange and blue rainbow with a big AU right in the middle of it.

Absolutely a4e. Perhaps a unicorn and lollipops as well just to be safe.

When he wakes up, lets hope Byron sees an orange and blue rainbow with a big AU right in the middle of it.

Well, I'll take the Big AU part.

Back to Cowart, Here is a good Rivals video on him that I believe is free since Keith posted it on AUC. https://rivals.yahoo...op-spot-1132193

So if we did get Cowart, would he get a substantial amount of playing time? From the video, he looks unstoppable. Having a player of that caliber paired with Lawson would drastically change the defense.

I would think so. We could go back to a rotation like 2013 again at the least. And if he brings Jefferson with him, well.....I feel for other quarterbacks. Just imagine, Lawson and Cowart at DE with Daniel and Jefferson rotating in. Then throw Adams in the middle... :hellyeah:/>

Back to Cowart, Here is a good Rivals video on him that I believe is free since Keith posted it on AUC. https://rivals.yahoo...op-spot-1132193

So if we did get Cowart, would he get a substantial amount of playing time? From the video, he looks unstoppable. Having a player of that caliber paired with Lawson would drastically change the defense.

With Cowart's desire to complete his degree in 3 years I would expect he's expecting to play right away wherever he goes.

Mackenroe and McKenzie Alexander I believe. One came to Auburn and the other went to Clemson,

They never said they were a package deal. Chizik offered his brother in a last ditch effort it failed.

Just saw on ESPN/Twitter today that he is officially choosing between us and Florida.

I have trouble getting the link listing on my phone. But it's out there.

Between us and Florida and Jefferson confirming they want to be a package deal. One of us will be real happy and the way things seem to be trending I think it will be us.

Yep... he was 100% going to FL until we hired Muschamp.

Despite what many think, I do think the kid likes FL a lot and although he is not close with the new coaches at FL, he will be a tough pull to AU. If we lead it is probably not by much. But he really likes Muschamp and knows he can get him to the next level. I also like the fact that he seems honest. He does not seem to be trolling anyone at this point - just trying to make the right decision.

I hope he chooses AU - DE is SUCH a priority for us this year... And he is a difference maker.

It's great he's down to two schools, but as Iceman said in Topgun, the trophy for second place is in the girl's restroom.

You know, I've never really thought a girl's restroom was that bad of a place depending........

Just saw on ESPN/Twitter today that he is officially choosing between us and Florida.

Awesome! Now hopefully he'll cancel his official visit to FSU and bring Jefferson & Holland with him back to Auburn on the 30th.

Said Link: http://insider.espn....l/post?id=64946

Anyone else get the vibe that it sounds like all the negative media for FSU swayed him away from them? If that's the case thats awesome. Kid seems like he has a higher level of maturity than most seniors in high school...hopefully.

Awesome! Now hopefully he'll cancel his official visit to FSU and bring Jefferson & Holland with him back to Auburn on the 30th.

If that happens I think that'd just about seal them coming to AU.

With his quotes in that ESPN article talking about his head spinning, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take any visits Jan 30th and just stayed home to think about things

Hate to sound dumb but when it comes to recruiting I guess I am.

What does "CB" stand for?

Crystal Ball. 247 writers/insiders prediction for which college an athlete will pick.

It's great he's down to two schools, but as Iceman said in Topgun, the trophy for second place is in the girl's restroom.

If your not 1st your last- R. Bobby. :)

Between us and Florida and Jefferson confirming they want to be a package deal. One of us will be real happy and the way things seem to be trending I think it will be us.

After Evans last season, I will be cautiously optimistic at BEST over anything ANYONE says until we receive the NLI.

If your not 1st your last- R. Bobby. :)

"Second place is just the first place loser." Dale Earnhardt

Archived