While we are discussing evil, let us not forget the home grown version....

homersapien

Regardless of how much one hates Obama, they would have to be a fool to believe he is "making excuses" for ISIS. That's just insane on the face of it.

" The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam " - Barrack Hussein Obama

"The Muslim call to prayer is " one of the prettiest sounds at sunset on Earth " - Barrack Hussein Obama.

Please tell us what is so bad about those quotes.

It's a context thing, you wouldn't get it.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the answer to many of the questions being raised can be found on p.261 in "Audacity of Hope" where Obama implies......"when the political winds shift in an ugly direction......." he will stand with the Muslims.

I have heard the call to prayers at sunrise in Instanbul from the Blue Mosque and I don't care to ever hear it again.

And I'll stand right by him. As a freedom-respecting agnostic.

You really want to get into a cut and paste pissing contest ?

I didn't know Bush's dad was a Muslim, or that he'd known Islam on 3 continents before coming to its homeland.

Not worth wasting my time over.

Yes, he spent a large amount of his youth in the Islamic church. So what? I spent a large amount of my youth in the Methodist church.

You are a xenophobe of the worst type - religious.

Stop burning men alive in locked cages, stop raping young girls , stop sawing the heads off of little children and men, stop burying boys alive and crucifying those who refuse to convert to Islam...

Oh, wait.. Methodists didn't do those things. Only Muslims do.

Regardless of how much one hates Obama, they would have to be a fool to believe he is "making excuses" for ISIS. That's just insane on the face of it.

" The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam " - Barrack Hussein Obama

"The Muslim call to prayer is " one of the prettiest sounds at sunset on Earth " - Barrack Hussein Obama.

Please tell us what is so bad about those quotes.

It's a context thing, you wouldn't get it.

Don't run from me. Tell me what's so bad about those comments. Feel free to add context as required.

Maybe the answer to many of the questions being raised can be found on p.261 in "Audacity of Hope" where Obama implies......"when the political winds shift in an ugly direction......." he will stand with the Muslims.

I have heard the call to prayers at sunrise in Instanbul from the Blue Mosque and I don't care to ever hear it again.

among the very first who the Islamic State would put to death. At least we share something in common.

You really want to get into a cut and paste pissing contest ?

I didn't know Bush's dad was a Muslim, or that he'd known Islam on 3 continents before coming to its homeland.

Not worth wasting my time over.

Yes, he spent a large amount of his youth in the Islamic church. So what? I spent a large amount of my youth in the Methodist church.

You are a xenophobe of the worst type - religious.

Stop burning men alive in locked cages, stop raping young girls , stop sawing the heads off of little children and men, stop burying boys alive and crucifying those who refuse to convert to Islam...

Oh, wait.. Methodists didn't do those things. Only Muslims do.

So, that is your opinion of all Muslims?

You are making my case for me. All I have to do is keep you talking. ;D

Yep and when someone here makes any comparison to Nazi Germany the libs are prompt to say that its not relevant. But something 2000 years ago is.

among the very first who the Islamic State would put to death. At least we share something in common.

No doubt. Those ******s are way more crazy than you are. Or maybe they just don't have as much to lose as you.

Yep and when someone here makes any comparison to Nazi Germany the libs are prompt to say that its not relevant. But something 2000 years ago is.

Don't just make s*** up. It's idiotic.

homer - you act as if you have no clue about Obama, his reluctance to call Islamic Terrorism for what it is, and his deep seeded affection for Islam. I contend that because his dad was a Muslim, Obama can not , under any circumstance, come to grips as to the horrors that are happening around the WORLD , not in the name of Islam, but BY Islam.

Slaves are being bought and sold, by Muslims. Rapes , beheadings, torture, all in the name of Islam. Gays put to death, why ? ISLAM.

This happens TODAY, all across Africa and the Middle East. Me bringing up the facts of TODAY, makes me a xenophobe ? And yet Obama digging up The Crusades ( I still be you have no idea what started those ) serves absolutely no purpose, but to cowardly lay down and grovel at the feet of Islam, and show them we mean no disrespect.

I say " FORGET " them.

homer - you act as if you have no clue about Obama, his reluctance to call Islamic Terrorism for what it is, and his deep seeded affection for Islam. I contend that because his dad was a Muslim, Obama can not , under any circumstance, come to grips as to the horrors that are happening around the WORLD , not in the name of Islam, but BY Islam.

Slaves are being bought and sold, by Muslims. Rapes , beheadings, torture, all in the name of Islam. Gays put to death, why ? ISLAM.

This happens TODAY, all across Africa and the Middle East. Me bringing up the facts of TODAY, makes me a xenophobe ? And yet Obama digging up The Crusades ( I still be you have no idea what started those ) serves absolutely no purpose, but to cowardly lay down and grovel at the feet of Islam, and show them we mean no disrespect.

I say " FORGET " them.

Keep talking You're posts are speaking for themselves. There's no need to point out the obvious.

You are an embarrassment to the forum.

Keep talking You're posts are speaking for themselves. There's no need to point out the obvious.

And here, once again, Homer stands up for the beheadings, the rapes, the burning of men alive, locked in cages !!

GO ISIS !! :cheer:

ISIS barbarians toss purported gay man from building, stone him to death when fall doesn’t kill him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-throws-gay-man-building-stone-death-article-1.2101930

( Homer cheers from sidelines ! )

And here, once again, Homer stands up for the beheadings, the rapes, the burning of men alive, locked in cages !!

:slapfh:

Keep talking.

You couldn't be more effective if you posted a video of yourself running around naked, screaming and smearing excrement all over yourself.

This thread is hilarious.

Still waiting on the "Obama was behind 9/11" post.

Also, he was a leader of both the crusades and ISIS, that's why he correlates them.

That crosses the line. You should really consider taking a break.

This thread is hilarious.

Still waiting on the "Obama was behind 9/11" post.

Also, he was a leader of both the crusades and ISIS, that's why he correlates them.

Now you're getting Obama confused with Brian Williams !

You couldn't be more effective if you posted a video of yourself running around naked, screaming and smearing excrement all over yourself.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

Just gots too much Bama in me Sir.

lol

Yeah Homer. Heed those words !

:roflol:

This is way over the line. It is disgraceful.

While I am hesitant to say anything in support of Raptor, I think what he meant was that they would both be at the front of ISIS' execution queue. It was in poor taste, but I don't think that was his point necessarily.

OK Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber. That tactic has only made things worse. Now what?

If you are including me in the reference, stop. I have not been disrespectful towards you.

While I am hesitant to say anything in support of Raptor, I think what he meant was that they would both be at the front of ISIS' execution queue. It was in poor taste, but I don't think that was his point necessarily.

I hope you are correct. By construction, the literal meaning is something that should not be tolerated.

Archived