While we are discussing evil, let us not forget the home grown version....

homersapien

The Foolish ( ad hominem ) Historically Illiterate ( ad hominem ) , Incredible Response ... hyperbole, glossing over the fact that Obama was the one who was incredible in his side by side comparison and equivocating of Christianity 100's of years ago as being anywhere remotely relevant to the horrors of Islam done TODAY.

home, you can feign ignorance on this all day long, but it's not changing anything.

Obama was utterly and completely out of line here.

You siding w/ him, giving him cover, how ever you want to paint it, only puts you in the same boat.

Your partisanship has caused you to miss the point,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is homer justifying the atrocity committed by ISIS? If so, that is one despicable position.

I do not believe anyone would attempt that justification. JMHO

So is homer justifying the atrocity committed by ISIS? If so, that is one despicable position.

:slapfh:/>

How big is that new stadium video screen and what's it gonna cost?

...non sequitur... : - )

... unless it was to some how defend Obama or blame Bush.

Exactly. :hellyeah:

somehow

(Not to be picky about misspellings, but it made the sentence hard to decipher.)

That sentence was hard to decipher, short of trial an error. Punctuation would help. (If it's not too much of a bother.)

My deciphering abilities are honed sharper than any blade.

You would gladly take up the cause of ISIS if it in some way got Obama to blush and wave shyly at you from his corner of the gym at the school dance.

Or if it would make Bush anrgy enough to run to his room and cry into his My Pretty Princess pillow.

That sentence was hard to decipher, short of trial an error. Punctuation would help. (If it's not too much of a bother.)

You would gladly take up the cause of ISIS if it in some way got Obama to blush and wave shyly at you from his corner of the gym at the school dance.

Or if it would make Bush anrgy enough to run to his room and cry into his My Pretty Princess pillow.

Was that directed to me? :dunno:

And can I presume it's sarcasm?

Exactly. :hellyeah:

Yes, that was excellent team comedy. Well Done, both of you!

Yeah, and yeah. I was trying to liven up his very short post to you lol

OK, I get it now.

I really don't know why everyone thinks I am such a big Obama fan.

I guess it has something to do with countering all the outrageous remarks about him.

If the idiocy ever died down, I'd enjoy a serious discussion about his actions. But it's hard to work up much enthusiasm about discussing Obama with a room full of ODS sufferers who think he's some kind of Islamic Manchurian candidate who's objective it is to destroy the country. I'd rather listen to Limbaugh. At least I know he's too smart to really believe what he's saying. ;D

OK, I get it now.

I guess it has something to do with countering all the outrageous remarks about him.

If the idiocy ever died down, I'd enjoy a serious discussion about his actions. But it's hard to work up much enthusiasm about discussing Obama with a room full of ODS sufferers who think he's some kind of Islamic Manchurian candidate who's objective it is to destroy the country. I'd rather listen to Limbaugh. At least I know he's too smart to really believe what he's saying. ;D

Exactly how I feel.

Oh knock it off Mr. Rogers. :glare:

Wow! Thank you very, very much. That is one of the greatest things anyone has ever said to me. Fred Rogers was a great man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even if he was publicly funded.

Oh knock it off Mr. Rogers. :glare:

Wow! Thank you very, very much. That is one of the greatest things anyone has ever said to me. Fred Rogers was a great man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even if he was publicly funded.

:laugh:

Well he certainly had a talent for dealing with fragile self-images....

OK, I get it now.

Those who hate are often defined by what they hate, and define others by their lack of hate.

I don't care for Obama personally, not in a Republican Vs Democrat way. I just have never had a president I really liked, or pretty much any politician really.

Waiting on the day someone runs that says the hell with the two party system, speaks clearly and concisely, lays out what they believe can be improved from the executive and then lays out a clear logical plan on how they are going to accomplish it.... I'd probably vote for them even if I disagreed with some of their plans.

H U G E LOL!!!

OK, I get it now.

If the idiocy ever died down, I'd enjoy a serious discussion about his actions. But it's hard to work up much enthusiasm about discussing Obama with a room full of ODS sufferers who think he's some kind of Islamic Manchurian candidate who's objective it is to destroy the country. I'd rather listen to Limbaugh. At least I know he's too smart to really believe what he's saying. ;D/>

Exactly how I feel.

Me too...

Almost impossible to have a serious conversation about this President. I'm ready to start talking about the next elite to stand at the alter of the mighty. Will it be Bush, or Clinton? ;)

OK, I get it now.

If the idiocy ever died down, I'd enjoy a serious discussion about his actions. But it's hard to work up much enthusiasm about discussing Obama with a room full of ODS sufferers who think he's some kind of Islamic Manchurian candidate who's objective it is to destroy the country. I'd rather listen to Limbaugh. At least I know he's too smart to really believe what he's saying. ;D/>

Those who hate are often defined by what they hate, and define others by their lack of hate.

I don't care for Obama personally, not in a Republican Vs Democrat way. I just have never had a president I really liked, or pretty much any politician really.

Waiting on the day someone runs that says the hell with the two party system, speaks clearly and concisely, lays out what they believe can be improved from the executive and then lays out a clear logical plan on how they are going to accomplish it.... I'd probably vote for them even if I disagreed with some of their plans.

Belive it or not (with a tip of the hat to Mr Ripley) I do not HATE obama. I think he has a sense of humor-loves his daughters(as I do mine) and I could have a great time playing a round of Golf with him. I HIGHLY DISLIKE his politics. ( I believe he has surrounded himself with incapable and unacceptable assistants). He recieves poor advice and LISTENS TO AND ACTS ON IT. HE IS LACKING IN LEADERSHIP SKILLS. Nothing personal against the man. Hate is too harsh....for even ME. JMHO

OK, I get it now.

Belive it or not (with a tip of the hat to Mr Ripley) I do not HATE obama. I think he has a sense of humor-loves his daughters(as I do mine) and I could have a great time playing a round of Golf with him. I HIGHLY DISLIKE his politics. ( I believe he has surrounded himself with incapable and unacceptable assistants). He recieves poor advice and LISTENS TO AND ACTS ON IT. HE IS LACKING IN LEADERSHIP SKILLS. Nothing personal against the man. Hate is too harsh....for even ME. JMHO

Tim's obviously in his "Dr. Jekyll" mode. I can just feel the love. ;D

OK, I get it now.

Tim's obviously in his "Dr. Jekyll" mode. I can just feel the love. ;D/>

Its called H o n e s t y homie. Nothing more. Nothing less. As I said, hate is a very harsh word. You have to have time and emotion invested to flip THAT "switch"...

Archived