2015 4* LB Roquan Smith (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

Well, to me, that makes sense since Florida State has been at the top of their conference for a few years now, while Georgia hasn't. In fact, Georgia is at the bottom of the top of the league, if that makes sense. Plus, if you ask me, Florida State's campus is way nicer.

So you are saying they are in the middle.....

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, to me, that makes sense since Florida State has been at the top of their conference for a few years now, while Georgia hasn't. In fact, Georgia is at the bottom of the top of the league, if that makes sense. Plus, if you ask me, Florida State's campus is way nicer.

FSU-Nice campus, worse athletic facilities...they lack the $$$ to keep pace with the top half of SEC. That's 1st hand knowledge. I'm impressed at how they've been able to recruit.

FSU-Nice campus, worse athletic facilities...they lack the $$$ to keep pace with the top half of SEC.

^This.

FSU-Nice campus, worse athletic facilities...they lack the $$$ to keep pace with the top half of SEC.

^This.

I totally agree with this. Finance issues at FSU athletics and the athletic facilities are not close to UGA's, AU's and many other SEC schools. We took our kids to see FSU when they were choosing schools. Both went to UGA with Hope scholly (thank goodness) while my wife and I went to AU.

FSU-Nice campus, worse athletic facilities...they lack the $$$ to keep pace with the top half of SEC. That's 1st hand knowledge. I'm impressed at how they've been able to recruit.

Well tally isn't far from a beach so that's a plus. Plus Florida is a hotbed for talent and UF wasn't the same UF as before so FSU is becoming the dream school for many high schoolers in Florida.

Georgia is definitely still top tier of the SEC. They were within a drive of the NCG two years ago, and damn near beat us last year with a depleted roster..

auburn had four players out in whittaker, denson, holsey, and garrett. they had five( four starters)...big deal.

So you are saying they are in the middle.....

Well...I guess so. But calling them middle of the pack just seemed harsh.

Well tally isn't far from a beach so that's a plus. Plus Florida is a hotbed for talent and UF wasn't the same UF as before so FSU is becoming the dream school for many high schoolers in Florida.

Plus, Florida State is at the top of their league (and it wasn't even close last year) where Georgia isn't, and fails to do much of anything. I definitely see the facilities argument though.

FSU has a girls college nearby. That helps and always has. Now that they are really good again, helps even more. They have always recruited well. FSU was the place where 5 stars go to die. They are putting it together again.

Girls girls girls.............................FSU use to be female only and with FAM next door...........well you get the picture

FSU has a girls college nearby. That helps and always has. Now that they are really good again, helps even more. They have always recruited well. FSU was the place where 5 stars go to die. They are putting it together again.

I went to Florida State and just recently graduated..I've never heard of an all girls school or if there is one there is no way it is relevant enough to attract high profile recruits.

I went to Florida State and just recently graduated..I've never heard of an all girls school or if there is one there is no way it is relevant enough to attract high profile recruits.

Wrong

Wrong

FSU was an all girls school in the not too distant pass, 70s maybe. Tons of pretty girls and Tallahassee is a pretty big party town for college age kids. And yes, FAMU is within spitting distance of FSU campus. Within 2 hours to Panama City beach. And the PD will cover for a myriad of, cough, " things". It is why they have recruited so well.

FSU was an all girls school until I think sometime in the 1940". They were playing football in the 50's and Burt Reynolds and Lee Corso played together in that era......

Wrong

You are telling a man that went to FSU and graduated from there that he is wrong? Lol!!! Atleast tell him why he is wrong...

I want this guy. I still think we have a good shot at him

I think UGA will be tough to beat here...but if we pulled Smith, Holland, and McBryde...or Williams...what a haul at LB...enough to almost make Mikey say that we did ok this time.

I think UGA will be tough to beat here...but if we pulled Smith, Holland, and McBryde...or Allen...what a haul at LB...enough to almost make Mikey say that we did ok this time.

Agreed on Ro. Who's Allen?

I think UGA will be tough to beat here...but if we pulled Smith, Holland, and McBryde...or Allen...what a haul at LB...enough to almost make Mikey say that we did ok this time.

Agreed on Ro. Who's Allen?

Moron moment...wrong common last name. I meant Williams.

Girls girls girls.............................FSU use to be female only and with FAM next door...........well you get the picture

I don't get the picture at all. Can you explain it to me? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Archived