2015 4* LB Roquan Smith (Georgia signee)

EagleDamnWar

Does anyone know when Roquan is scheduled to commit? The later in the process the better for Auburn.

No schedule but don't expect anything til sometime in his football season at the earliest.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be losing it. I thought he drove to FSU Saturday and committed. Was that someone else or am I going mental?

I must be losing it. I thought he drove to FSU Saturday and committed. Was that someone else or am I going mental?

Your thinking of Jalen Wilkerson. He was supposed to go to FSU 2 weekends ago and commit but did not due to scheduling issues. He will now wait til his team's Spring practices are over.

FSU has a girls college nearby. That helps and always has. Now that they are really good again, helps even more. They have always recruited well. FSU was the place where 5 stars go to die. They are putting it together again.

I went to Florida State and just recently graduated..I've never heard of an all girls school or if there is one there is no way it is relevant enough to attract high profile recruits.

Wrong

You are telling a man that went to FSU and graduated from there that he is wrong? Lol!!! Atleast tell him why he is wrong...

Lol "Bo Jackson played running back"....."wrong"

Your thinking of Jalen Wilkerson. He was supposed to go to FSU 2 weekends ago and commit but did not due to scheduling issues. He will now wait til his team's Spring practices are over.

Ah, thanks E.

I am pretty sure I saw on 247 that AU sent a few coaches to visit Roquan today.

So was it the UGA push that caused Roquan to cool off on us or something else?

He has not cooled on us as much as UGA and UF surged by recruiting him harder.

Yup! Our Wizard of Defense and Luitenant of D Line.

Are these the official titles of CEJ and CRG? Silly me, I was still using the Archbishop of Backfield Anarchy and the Despot of Defense. Must not have gotten the memo... :big:

Are these the official titles of CEJ and CRG? Silly me, I was still using the Archbishop of Backfield Anarchy and the Despot of Defense. Must not have gotten the memo... :big:/>

Either alternative is fine as long as we teach E how to spell Lieutenant, but if the defense doesn't improve next year, I'll be calling them Grandpa and Uncle Ruckus.

Are these the official titles of CEJ and CRG? Silly me, I was still using the Archbishop of Backfield Anarchy and the Despot of Defense. Must not have gotten the memo... :big:/>

Either alternative is fine as long as we teach E how to spell Lieutenant, but if the defense doesn't improve next year, I'll be calling them Grandpa and Uncle Ruckus.

Nice one. Did you know the show is set to return?

• 4 weeks later...

Makes you wonder if we can pick up Holland and Smith and be done at LB...

I can see us pick up 3 LB. Mikey must be smiling.

Easily. Both the part about the 3 LB's AND Mikey smiling. We could take 4, seriously. Williams, McBryde, Holland and if this young man wanted on board I know Gus would make room on the Bus!

Maybe a small grin. :) He won't have a real smile :big: until we sign 4 LBs.

Maybe a small grin. :) He won't have a real smile :big: until we sign 4 LBs.

Correct! With our disappointment rate of over 50% at the position, four is nowhere near too many.

Maybe a small grin. :)/> He won't have a real smile :big:/> until we sign 4 LBs.

Correct! With our disappointment rate of over 50% at the position, four is nowhere near too many.

I expect 3, maybe 4, as I think we'll eventually see a current star commit move on.

Maybe a small grin. :)/> He won't have a real smile :big:/> until we sign 4 LBs.

Hopefully, CEJ will see this.

I expect 3, maybe 4, as I think we'll eventually see a current star commit move on.

Council.....this is sort of a bad tease. If you know something about a current commit that make you think he may not sign with us, please explain. Thanks

Council.....this is sort of a bad tease. If you know something about a current commit that make you think he may not sign with us, please explain. Thanks

Agree 100%. This is similar to the second-grade playground stuff: "I know something you don't know, nanny-nanny-boo-boo." If there's something to say, say it. If there's nothing to say, say nothing.

Agree 100%. This is similar to the second-grade playground stuff: "I know something you don't know, nanny-nanny-boo-boo." If there's something to say, say it. If there's nothing to say, say nothing.

Mikey, since you are up and about this AM, if we were to land both Holland and Smith, along with the 2 AL LB's...giving us 4 in this class, it may be one of the best LB classes AU has ever signed, based on potential. What do you think? I think Smith and Holland are seriously good.

Archived