2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

Getting to that point in recruiting season where every thread has stuff going on it. My favorite!

However, I do not believe that any of the threads today actually have any real info in them. Must discussion about non-thread related topics.

On a side note, my completely irrelevant non-thread related post just got me to 1,000. Boom!

I thought about making a thread where at the end of the day I post the tidbits of info on the remaining targets that I've read and heard so no one has to go through tons of discussion posts

Great idea! Best one ever since I have been on this site. Takes a lot of work though.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting to that point in recruiting season where every thread has stuff going on it. My favorite!

However, I do not believe that any of the threads today actually have any real info in them. Must discussion about non-thread related topics.

On a side note, my completely irrelevant non-thread related post just got me to 1,000. Boom!

I thought about making a thread where at the end of the day I post the tidbits of info on the remaining targets that I've read and heard so no one has to go through tons of discussion posts

Great idea! Best one ever since I have been on this site. Takes a lot of work though.

I'm about to do it I think

We're behind you Clayton. Take the rock and run with it.

This site is more fun than a barrel full of nauseated Updykes puking all over Bryant-Dummy stadium!

This site is more fun than a barrel full of nauseated Updykes puking all over Bryant-Dummy stadium!

Horrible image in my head now. Thanks doc >:( Need more PBR's

Do the coaches have any in home visits left with Brown?

I believe in home visits are allowed once a week, through January 31st. then the quiet period begins. Not positive on that though

Do the coaches have any in home visits left with Brown?

I believe in home visits are allowed once a week, through January 31st. then the quiet period begins. Not positive on that though

Correct. Also Gus gets 1 & has not used it yet. Steele, Garner, & T-Will have visited DB each week since the dead period ended.

I think the UGa visit but that's why I am asking for clarification.

It was the UGA visit. Just heard he didn't vibe well. Don't know for sure and I'm looking into it for more info.

This was from Rusty on the UGA site

"Still hard to figure out what is exactly going on with Derrick Brown. He does not say much but I continue to hear from people I have trusted in the past that he ends up elsewhere than UGA. Right now I would say Auburn if I am a betting man, But Tennessee is in it more than people think. I do think UGA has a shot here. How much is the key? Can CKS turn this around in one home visit?"

I think Brown is the most important person on our board right now. He is definitely our M Adams of this class.

I think Brown is the most important person on our board right now. He is definitely our M Adams of this class.

I REALLY REALLY like AU's chance. REALLY REALLY like. AU will visit Browm Thursday. Gus, Steele & CRG.

I REALLY REALLY like AU's chance. REALLY REALLY like. AU will visit Browm Thursday. Gus, Steele & CRG.

That sounds like the kind of group you send when you expect to close.

He is the #1 recruit in the state of GA this year. This would give AU 3 of GA's 5 highest recruits. I say the state of GA is pretty open right now.

Archived