2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope coaches Garner and Steele can pull in Brown, Jackson, Gary, Allen, Price, Manning.

Another gem! Thanks for all you do, a4e.

Indeed....keep em coming A4E. I am a big fan...I honestly am....without your words of wisdom, many on this site would pick up their toys and go home. It takes all kinds to make this site what it is. I think most of us would miss your posts if you went away. Godspeed my friend or amigo!

Lets hope coaches Garner and Steele can pull in Brown, Jackson, Gary, Allen, Price, Manning.

Should I even bother correcting the 4 mistakes in this post?

Prob not, most already know...

No, imo.

I am excited about the defensive staff we have in place with regard to recruiting. I do think they will be fine coaches that I hope will improve our defense over the long term. You know, Ole Miss every so often does come away with a fine recruiting class. In the end, Auburn will be Auburn and will pull away from the pack and win a few SEC titles and a few final 4 finishes and a NC or 2.

I do think we will possibly have a top 5 class recruiting wise this year. Even if not, a top 12 class is great. We recruit very well, and I think this is going to translate to a lot of wins in the not too distant future.

Nope, not your job last I checked. Even if it were, what would be your motive for doing so?

Nope, not your job last I checked. Even if it were, what would be your motive for doing so?

Info & correctness. But I was not going to reply anyway. It was a joke. Guess I should have put lol in my post to let people know I was kidding.

Just for fun:

1. Jackson was an EE and already attending classes.

2 & 3. Allen and Price are both OL and Garner and Steele are not the ones recruiting them.

4. Manning may sign with AU, but due to his sickness he will not count in this class.

Are those the 4 you were thinking of?

Just for fun:

1. Jackson was an EE and already attending classes.

2 & 3. Allen and Price are both OL and Garner and Steele are not the ones recruiting them.

4. Manning may sign with AU, but due to his sickness he will not count in this class.

Are those the 4 you were thinking of?

Yes

I think we are trying for...

1 more OL

1 more DL

1 more WR

1 more LB

2 more DB

Am I close?

Not sure that's what we are trying for but that's the way the finish is trending right now. I'm sure they would take 2 OTs if they can get them.

Well with 247 having DB 97% to the mutts not looking too likely.

Proof looking at that is often times worthless. No offense to you spider. UGA is trending 3rd even per UGA sources

I thought the relationship Brown and his mother had with CRG was giving AU the edge. I hope that proves to be true.

That's the hope but DB is 1 of the recruits hardest to ever read.

I was in the car at 11AM today, listening to 790 The Zone. They had some recruiting guy from the AJC on. He said, he thought UGA would end up with Brown. He said Brown was their top recruit left on the board and once Brown spent time with Smart this weekend, they would pull in the lead and he would stay home. He said AU had been working Brown hard but he thought UGA would win out once Brown spent time with UGA. Hope he is way wrong.

I was in the car at 11AM today, listening to 790 The Zone. They had some recruiting guy from the AJC on. He said, he thought UGA would end up with Brown. He said Brown was their top recruit left on the board and once Brown spent time with Smart this weekend, they would pull in the lead and he would stay home. He said AU had been working Brown hard but he thought UGA would win out once Brown spent time with UGA. Hope he is way wrong.

Keep listening/paying attention to the AJC, and you will be able to exclude the "Hope" from just being wrong.

Let me guess, Michael Carvell? Ask him and every player UGA's ever recruited will sign there. If not, it's because Auburn paid them.

I did read that Derrick Brown was on Rusty Mansell's radio show. So what gives with that? Reminds me of Evans joining an Andrew Bone show.

Some people think that whatever pissed off Derrick Brown, that Kirby will be able to fix it. I believe I remember hearing that Kirby took a while to call Derrick when he first became the Bulldog coach.

This actually means that he is Auburn bound. UGA will lose out on this battle. I am right on this one and all will see this come signing day.

Archived