2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

Isn't Brown visiting UGA soon?

Man, I hope we can pull him to the good guys.

Visiting AU this weekend, uga ext weekend and ut the last weekend.

Thanks, WDE.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting Brown would definitely be acceptable if we miss on Gary. Obviously i would love to have them both join this class.

Yep sounds good! Wish we were his last.

That's actually overrated from a fan's perspective. The staff wanted as many of their tier 1 targets as they could get in this weekend.

No. 3 DT has 'strong' bond with AU

https://auburn.n.riv...ng-bond-with-au

If our Auburn staff can pull Mr. Brown into the Fam, it would be HUGE!

But I see on 247, Fuga is still showing 96% favorited... what gives? and whats your %? 25%? 50%?

Don't pay any attention to the CB percent. It doesn't mean much. Doesn't look at current trends, etc...

No. 3 DT has 'strong' bond with AU

https://auburn.n.riv...ng-bond-with-au

If our Auburn staff can pull Mr. Brown into the Fam, it would be HUGE!

But I see on 247, Fuga is still showing 96% favorited... what gives? and whats your %? 25%? 50%?

Don't pay any attention to the CB percent. It doesn't mean much. Doesn't look at current trends, etc...

Yup. UGA is actually trending 3rd in real time at the moment. For the OP, I don't do %s but I think AU has as good if not better shot as anyone right now.

If we can hang on to everyone, get Brown, NCM and Jayvaughn, and get everyone qualified, that would be a TERRIFIC class. Hats off to CRG. Now can we turn this talent into wins over the next few seasons instead of rebuilding every year. :hail:

If we can hang on to everyone, get Brown, NCM and Jayvaughn, and get everyone qualified, that would be a TERRIFIC class. Hats off to CRG. Now can we turn this talent into wins over the next few seasons instead of rebuilding every year. :hail:

and 2 or 3 Elite OL's... hope to see soon what Coach Hand will pull out of his hat! WDE!!

If we can hang on to everyone, get Brown, NCM and Jayvaughn, and get everyone qualified, that would be a TERRIFIC class. Hats off to CRG. Now can we turn this talent into wins over the next few seasons instead of rebuilding every year. :hail:/>

and 2 or 3 Elite OL's... hope to see soon what Coach Hand will pull out of his hat! WDE!!

We redshirted 5 OL from the last class, we already have a surplus of OL.

If we can hang on to everyone, get Brown, NCM and Jayvaughn, and get everyone qualified, that would be a TERRIFIC class. Hats off to CRG. Now can we turn this talent into wins over the next few seasons instead of rebuilding every year. :hail:/>

We don't have to get OL this year but 2 Elite OL we would take in a heartbeat especially tackles

6 when you count tranfser Darius James but I still think we need a LT IMO.

Losing out on Martez Ivey last year really hurt

You had to bring that up >:(/> >:(/>

It's crazy how a few recruits can really impact a team. What if we had signed Davis of Florida and Cunningham of Vanderbilt that recruiting class? And then the next year sign the qb Jackson of Louisville and Ivey? Where would I had been this season and the outlook for next?

But I guess maybe if we had those linebackers we wouldn't have got Holland so I guess it's a double edge sword

I was thrilled with our 2015 class. No school in the SEC had 19 total, 4 Star recruits. I love as much as anyone to get the 5 Star recruits, but am thrilled with all of the 4 Star young men we signed.

I think if we can have a top 12 class this year, we will be fine. I do think we will wind up with 2 to 3, 5 star recruits when the dust settles. If we get 3 total 5 star recruits and add some additional 4 star recruits in the areas of the most need, we could get in the top 5 classes.

It irks me to the limit to see Ole Miss do better than us with recruiting. We should never, ever, lose that recruiting war with Ole Miss.

Archived