2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

Jeff, not to jump in the middle of this and cause more of an issue, but sometimes it's best to just let it go. Know when to pick your battles.

Jeff & I both have this issue. Most of the time we have to have the last word in no matter what. We clash in that way obviously and there is nothing wrong w/ that. I just have to be clearer & less abbrassive from the get go to avoid misunderstandings..

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think either of you were abrasive. Just a different viewpoint based on how each was looking at it. Thank you both for the information you provide.

Just how it is, especially around this time. You disagree with certain people you're going to have to deal with their followers.

Just how it is, especially around this time. You disagree with certain people you're going to have to deal with their followers.

I am lucky. I am average enough I don't have any followers and I don't know enough to be threatening so nobody get on my case.

Well I think you're all abrasive jerks. Bet you'll start an argument over why I don't know how to use yellow font too...

All real Auburn people know how to use the yellow font. #creed #family

Well I think you're all abrasive jerks. Bet you'll start an argument over why I don't know how to use yellow font too...

All real Auburn people know how to use the yellow font. #creed #family

Lol so true. #theshameofit

I am lucky. I am average enough I don't have any followers and I don't know enough to be threatening so nobody get on my case.

But if they ever come at you the wrong way they'll have to deal with me!!!!

Ding ding ding!

But why yellow

Some may think the use of yellow font had something to do with the correlation between sarcasm and a large feathered fellow of similar color. :dunno:

Ding ding ding!

But why yellow

Some may think the use of yellow font had something to do with the correlation between sarcasm and a large feathered fellow of similar color. :dunno:/>

Yep. This is the first time I've been an insider on any of the boards. ;)

But if they ever come at you the wrong way they'll have to deal with me!!!!

I can vouch for this*. You want Cole in your squad.

*I've never met Cole and, to my knowledge, nobody I know has ever gotten dealt wit by him. But I still feel confident in vouching for this.

I'm still hearing good things.

I'm gust glad you can hear anything at this point of your life.

Not to hijack but after going to 300-350 concerts in my life it's amazing I'm alive.

Not to hijack but after going to 300-350 concerts in my life it's amazing I'm alive.

Cmon mods, back on topic please! :)

Getting to that point in recruiting season where every thread has stuff going on it. My favorite!

However, I do not believe that any of the threads today actually have any real info in them. Must discussion about non-thread related topics.

On a side note, my completely irrelevant non-thread related post just got me to 1,000. Boom!

Getting to that point in recruiting season where every thread has stuff going on it. My favorite!

However, I do not believe that any of the threads today actually have any real info in them. Must discussion about non-thread related topics.

On a side note, my completely irrelevant non-thread related post just got me to 1,000. Boom!

I thought about making a thread where at the end of the day I post the tidbits of info on the remaining targets that I've read and heard so no one has to go through tons of discussion posts

:)

Archived