2016 3* LB Tre Threat (AU commit 4/23/15)

RunInRed

• 2 months later...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

AUBURN, Ala. | Spanish Fort linebacker Tre Threat wanted to show his mother his future home, and he wanted her to see it in a more relaxed setting.

Saturday's cookout was the perfect opportunity for the four-star Auburn commit.

"It was great to come back and get that home feel," Threat said Saturday after his visit. "My mom had never been up here. She had been to a game environment, but I wanted her to see how the coaches are, how everybody is from the bottom up."

She did, and was impressed. Threat, his mother and younger sister all were.

The three spent Saturday at the cookout talking with Auburn coaches, including area recruiter Rodney Garner, linebackers coach Lance Thompson, defensive coordinator Will Muschamp and coach Gus Malzahn.

"It was a fantastic visit," Threat said. "It was very important for me to bring my mom, and she felt great about it. I did, too. We all did. It was great."

Threat, 6-foot-1 and 230 pounds, also met and hung out with four-star cornerback commit John Broussard, Rivals250 linebacker Elysee Mbem-Bosse and 2017 Rivals100 linebacker Markail Benton.

"I got to meet and talk to a lot of people that I didn't get to last time," Threat said. "It was a great day, a great visit."

Threat, who is ranked the No. 13 inside linebacker in 2016, remains solid to Auburn. He doesn't plan to visit other schools, and will enroll at Auburn in January.

Rivals ranks Threat the No. 10 overall player from Alabama.

AuburnSports.com

• 2 weeks later...

By the time this young man has played his 4th ball game of the 2015 season, he will be a solid 4 star recruit. Auburn has to be the best school in the country for finding 3 star players that develop into solid 4 star and beyond players. Nobody had as many 4 star players as we have in the 2015 class. An astounding 19 total 4 star players have arrived at Auburn with the intent of winning championships during their time at Auburn.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

According to Twitter, he did.

• 1 month later...
Barton Simmons throwing us a bone after dropping Eli Stove all the way out of the top 247.

He did that by making Coe the #55 prospect in the nation overall.

War Eagle 6 would be quick to tell you that is called a bammer bump.

Barton Simmons throwing us a bone after dropping Eli Stove all the way out of the top 247.

He did that by making Coe the #55 prospect in the nation overall.

War Eagle 6 would be quick to tell you that is called a bammer bump.

odds are long he flips.

Archived