2019 5* QB Bo Nix Commits to AU!!!

bigsixfive

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

He'd be buried on the depth chart. Four guys already ahead of him.

He would provide depth, but not quality depth.  JMO.  :poke:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

Let me just say that I just think people place too much emphasis on height when we clearly see that it means nothing. but maybe I'm speaking for the short people lol

Especially when the short player's tree trunk thighs are bigger than an average man's waist.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

He is possibly 5'6/5'7..... if they are looking for him to grow 6'0 not happening lol.... His mother & biological father are short. Let me just say that I just think people place too much emphasis on height when we clearly see that it means nothing. but maybe I'm speaking for the short people lol

No, you're speaking for common sense.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I’d rather just win the games in regulation.

E learning to play the sarcasm/ wordplay game! Good for you brother.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So....as i stated there are "many exceptions" to this, however, according to the CDC males complete their growth by the age of 16-17 years old on average. Of course there are those who hit spurts in their later teens and early twenties. This seems to be more common with Males who were late to the puberty party and developed more slowly. So...yes it is exactly true as a rule of thumb or average. Again, of course  as I stated...there are exceptions. As for Females....most females stop growing around the age of 14-15 years old. or with 2 years of their start of "womanhood" as we will call it. 

You have it backwards.....stopping physical growth by age 16-17  is more the EXCEPTION than the rule for human males.....not the other way around. It's one reason a redshirt can be a very good thing for an athlete heading into the brutal SEC.

12 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

You have it backwards.....stopping physical growth by age 16-17  is more the EXCEPTION than the rule for human males.....not the other way around. It's one reason a redshirt can be a very good thing for an athlete heading into the brutal SEC.

Ok, I dont have it wrong and Im not saying physical growth in it's entirity is stopped by 16-17, same with a woman. Of course a woman isn't done developing at 15 but in most cases she isn't gowing to grow taller. That's what I was talking about is height....and no I'm sorry....I dont have it wrong...if you are saying that the CDC and their countless lab hours and studies are wrong then by all means I'm open to see a new source but until then I am not going to debate you over it anymore over just an open ended backed by nothing statement. I do agree a redshirt can be a great thing, kids can become stronger and more fully developed....but rarely do you see them grow taller during a redshirt....rarely being not the norm.....i wont pretend to know the stats on that but i will say that my guess would be at least 80% and that is being modest on my end do not grow any taller....but again....my personal opinion there....However it will be the majority guaranteed

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320676.php

https://www.healthline.com/health/when-do-boys-stop-growing

Just a couple of sources. The general discussion wasn't even on this....it was about kids growing taller up into their 20s....i listed these two because they specifically mention years 16-18 which supports my statement. See what i did there.....where as almost every other sight you click on says height growth is complete by 18. Again, we were specifically talking about height. Maybe you misread the topic or failed to read ahead but either way....prove me wrong dont just say things like "you're wrong" without evidence or at least sources. Not a good way to prove your argument

For the last time can y’all please stop about the height thing? At least take it somewhere else relevant or PMs. This is the third time I have asked nicely and been ignored. 

Edited by ellitor
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

For the last time can y’all please stop about the height thing? At least take it somewhere else relevant or PMs. This is the third time I have asked nicely and been ignored. 

Size matters

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Size matters

Is that why you are always messing with an 8 foot bird?...jealous???

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

So i will be happy to but I havent ignored you at all. I havent seen a request for that until this post.

16 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So back to topic of Bo Nix....I think we need Bo Knows shirt back out on the market!!!!

What size would you like that in?

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So i will be happy to but I havent ignored you at all. I havent seen a request for that until this post.

You have tunnel vision sometimes which is not meant as a cut down btw.

page 66...

Page 66 again...

And that was after getting the train back on track from the overflowing RB debate merely 1 page earlier. To make sure you don't miss this post here ya go @Tigerpro2a. Lol

Edited by ellitor

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You have tunnel vision sometimes which is not meant as a cut down btw.

page 66...

Page 66 again...

And that was after getting the train back on track from the overflowing RB debate merely 1 page earlier. To make sure you don't miss this post here ya go @Tigerpro2a. Lol

Yea...so....about that..LOL...as my wife would say....im a man....and have to be asked directly or told.....I got yelled at yesterday because she said she was out of scrubbies a week ago,....and I didnt go that day and buy new "scrubbies" I asked her how was i supposed to know that....plus.....what is a "scrubby"....I will try to put my inner columbo to better use my friend!!! I love Bo Nix too

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yea...so....about that..LOL...as my wife would say....im a man....and have to be asked directly or told.....I got yelled at yesterday because she said she was out of scrubbies a week ago,....and I didnt go that day and buy new "scrubbies" I asked her how was i supposed to know that....plus.....what is a "scrubby"....I will try to put my inner columbo to better use my friend!!! I love Bo Nix too

The struggle is real. 

2 hours ago, alexava said:

The struggle is real. 

no doubt....still dont know what a dang scrubby is.....apparently according the guy stocking shelves in walmart and his best guestimation....it is some sort of dish washing apparatus..........

• Haha 1