Deputy Fields did nothing wrong, imo.

AURaptor

"So coddle to her?? That is part of the problem in the FIRST place. The millennials think that they are entitled, they should get to do whatever they want, no matter what the rules are, it's all about me mentality. Just gonna have this generation grow up the same way? Come on!!! Maybe the principal should have snatched her ass out of the room!! When are we are going to enforce the ideals that there are consequences for negative actions, for violating the law, for being disrespectful and belligerent?"

May I suggest anger management?

If they would have cleared the classroom they would have....1. removed her audience and 2. there would have been no one there to video.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the part of everyone that wants to smack the little brat upside the head. She's being stubborn, selfish and disobedient to every authority figure in the school.

But a skilled officer could have made some efforts to defuse things first. Try to talk to her and see if she'll step outside and tell you her version of things. Rather than yell, or demand, or coerce, just try to reason with her and come alongside her first.

It may eventually get to a point where she has to be forcibly removed. But even then, there's no need to fling her across the floor like a rag doll. She wasn't being loud. She wasn't threatening anyone or being violent. Just because a kid has a rotten attitude, that doesn't mean anything goes and you can go WWE on her.

We had weekend detention for this sort of thing. If you are defiant, you get detention. Still act up, Saturday detention added. Keep going, suspension. After a certain number of suspensions you couldn't come back to school for a certain period of time. I don't even understand why cops are involved in these sorts of situations. Unless she has a weapon, the school should handle it.

We had the same thing. But instead of suspension they sent you to a special school for following detentions.

Course a weird thing was this one kid we thought was a trouble maker cause he kept getting sent there wasn't actually. Mom knew his mom and when he got sent to the special detention his grades improved cause he was getting individualized help with the work. So he was purposefully getting sent there so he could learn.

Hey guys, remember all these people that are supporting this cops actions are the same people who got extremely pissed at the FSU QB, because "You never put your hands on a woman, period!"

Apparently it's cool though if she's a minor who's not listening in class, then curb stomp that bitch!

To summarize this article, nutless chump cop acts like nutless chump cop. And the hypocrite retards of the board continue to act like hypocrite retards.

Ya but this was different. She didn't defiantly stand her ground and raise a hand......oh wait.

I am very pro-cop and I will concede that we didn't see what led up to this. The girl was at fault for creating the situation she disrupted the class, she ignored the teacher, and she ignored the assistant principal so she created the situation no doubt about that. That said he was big enough and strong enough to remove her from the chair without using the level of force that he used. In the initial removal from the chair because she was resisting it is possible that the chair flipping and her hitting the floor might have been acceptable as her resistance could have helped cause the chair lip and her falling. I usually give the officer the benefit of the doubt. But when he then grabbed her and threw her that was definitely excessive force. Once she was out of the chair all he needed to do was cuff her. He lost his cool and over reacted.

Just to add a bit more "WTF?" to this scenario, they've arrested the girl who filmed this little event.

why was she arrested?

The charge is "disturbing school." Whatever that means.

I used to set off a bunch of timers throughout my chemistry classroom one after another in a chain reaction. Needless to say, I should've been arrested.

So many excuses & hypotheticals... Too funny.

So much willful blindness. Too sad.

She caused all this. This entire event rests on her shoulders. I'm sorry, but perpetuating disruptive behavior, double and tripling down shouldn't , in any civilized society, some how grant her victim / hero status.

WTF was her point ? What great cause so afforded her special privileges that she could disobey her teacher, the assistant principal ( who is black ) and a cop ?

I knew this firestorm would result from a tiny glimpse at what actually happened, a few seconds of a video which went viral. More just made to order BS from the victim crowd, which has already been granted a FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS investigation, a cop being fired, and will likely draw Al Sharpton, BLM and all manner of thugs and community agitators. Maybe even THE community agitator in chief will comment, if he's not done so already.

This is staged and completely phony b.s.

Now all of this is staged.

Any word on what her problem was ? Care to answer that, as to why she didn't follow the teachers or anyone else's instructions ?

And staged in the sense that little miss entitled , you-can't-touch-me , wanted this to happen. Maybe not the cop to come in and flip her, but she absolutely wanted the attention, of being soooo much a victim, she refused every attempt , request and directive given to her.

Let me get this straight....the same people who said that the girl the qb from Florida st.punched was assaulted when he bumped into her at a crowded bar and she defended herself, and also said so what if she smacked him she wasn't a threat and a man shouldn't have ever been threatened by her are saying that the police officer is justified for flipping the girl then once she's on the ground throwing her and handling her like that.....lol wow.

Let me get this straight....the same people who said that the girl the qb from Florida st.punched was assaulted when he bumped into her at a crowded bar and she defended herself, and also said so what if she smacked him she wasn't a threat and a man shouldn't have ever been threatened by her are saying that the police officer is justified for flipping the girl then once she's on the ground throwing her and handling her like that.....lol wow.

Lamest and worst comparison - ever.

Yeah you were one of the people. Like I said though, you live for this. Who brought race to this in the thread? You just want to argue with people

Yeah you were one of the people. Like I said though, you live for this. Who brought race to this in the thread? You just want to argue with people

The DOJ brought race into this story, genius, w/ the trumped up civil rights investigation.

Please, do try and keep up.

The DOJ brought race into this story, genius, w/ the trumped up civil rights investigation.

I said in this thread when you did your if it was a white kid speech. Dummy

I said in this thread when you did your if it was a white kid speech. Dummy

Nice recovery attempt ( not )

The issue is the issue, and this thread is a reflection of what is taking place in the real world

If the DOJ brings up a phony civil right's case , as it has, you're damn right 'race' is gonna be brought up here as well.

But you're the only person to do so....And nobody brought it up after you did either

So... what's your point ? I started this thread. It's clear what narrative the MSM would try to spin on this incident .. black girl, white ( obviously racist ) cop... and now a civil rights investigation.

It was brought up by default. You trying to claim otherwise is laughable.

race should not be an issue. the issue is how to remove a kid from a desk. i doubt there is a written policy on this. probably will be now because of how he screwed it up. he probably will have it named for him as how not to do it. but to the positive next time she gets her ass up and does what she is told. this is really no big deal to me.

Raptor already defending unnecessarily aggressive cops I see.

;)

It was necessary. Cop shouldn't have been there in the first place. Girl didn't respect the teacher, the assistant principle, and this thuggette was wasting the time of the entire class with her pointless , arrogant " It's all about me " antics.

It. Was. Not. Necessary.

i am not really taking a side but what do you think should have happened?

Empty the classroom. Take the students to the gym or somewhere else to finish class. Then deal with the student. Take the time to find out why she is acting out rather than treating her like cattle.

So you believe it is ok for one student to interrupt the learning of all students of that classroom? Why should all of the others need to be interrupted from learning vice just getting this one student out of the classroom? There is a lack of discipline in the schools today. This wouldn't have happened back when I was in school as the teachers or the principle would have it well under control but in today's society people believe that we need to cater to see why one person is allowed to be so disruptive of the learning of the other students. I bet there are other students in that class that don't care why she was acting out that is why her parents should have been also called to come pick her up post the removal of the room.

Raptor already defending unnecessarily aggressive cops I see.

;)/>

It was necessary. Cop shouldn't have been there in the first place. Girl didn't respect the teacher, the assistant principle, and this thuggette was wasting the time of the entire class with her pointless , arrogant " It's all about me " antics.

It. Was. Not. Necessary.

i am not really taking a side but what do you think should have happened?

Empty the classroom. Take the students to the gym or somewhere else to finish class. Then deal with the student. Take the time to find out why she is acting out rather than treating her like cattle.

So you believe it is ok for one student to interrupt the learning of all students of that classroom? Why should all of the others need to be interrupted from learning vice just getting this one student out of the classroom? There is a lack of discipline in the schools today. This wouldn't have happened back when I was in school as the teachers or the principle would have it well under control but in today's society people believe that we need to cater to see why one person is allowed to be so disruptive of the learning of the other students. I bet there are other students in that class that don't care why she was acting out that is why her parents should have been also called to come pick her up post the removal of the room.

Already interrupted.

Archived