Trump and Cruz - Personal Attacks

RunInRed

So this is now the state of the GOP race? A lot of growing up on all sides needs to happen and quick ...

Donald Trump tweeted and then deleted a message Tuesday evening that threatened to "spill the beans" about Ted Cruz's wife, Heidi. Then he tweeted again.

"Wow @SenTedCruz, that is some low level ad you did using a picture of Melania in a G.Q. shoot.Be careful or I will spill the beans on your wife," Trump tweeted, before deleting the message seconds later.

Trump's tweet is an apparent reference to the anti-Trump super PAC Make America Awesome, not affiliated with Cruz's campaign, running Facebook ads featuring a photo of Trump's wife posing nude for British GQ in 2000.

Minutes later, Trump tweeted, "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

Cruz responded less than 30 minutes later, tweeting, "Pic of your wife not from us. Donald, if you try to attack Heidi, you're more of a coward than I thought. #classless"

Read more: http://www.politico....8#ixzz43jbIUACR

enhanced-mid-8139-1458581517-18.png

CeNdml2WEAEpGd0.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Ryan to weigh in ...

Paul Ryan to sound alarm about disheartening state of politics

House Speaker Paul Ryan on Wednesday will warn against getting “disheartened” about the current state of politics, saying that Americans can’t lose faith in their government.

In a sweeping speech, the Wisconsin Republican is expected to implicitly rebuke the heated rhetoric and chaos that has defined the Republican presidential primary so far and in which Donald Trump has played a large part.

Read more: http://www.politico....2#ixzz43jd4mIY2

Trump clearly cannot make the distinguishment between political correctness and politeness. Almost every time he tweets about someone whether it be Cruz, Clinton, or Meghan Kelly he precedes their names with an insult. He has no decorum. He is a rude, vile pig that is unfit to be President of this country.

Trump clearly cannot make the distinguishment between political correctness and politeness. Almost every time he tweets about someone whether it be Cruz, Clinton, or Meghan Kelly he precedes their names with an insult. He has no decorum. He is a rude, vile pig that is unfit to be President of this country.

werd.

Ted did nothing wrong, so why does he have any " growing up " to do ??

The sexy ad featuring Mrs Trump wasn't from the Cruz campaign or even a Cruz superpac. And still Trump himself went neck deep into the slime.

None of this is more disgusting than Obama doing the wave with a commie leader at a baseball game soon after a lot of people were killed in Brussels by a JV team

This has nothing to do with O.

In PT's world everything has something to do with Obama.

I thought that was MY domain ! :angry:

This has nothing to do with O.

In PT's world everything has something to do with Obama.

I thought that was MY domain ! :angry:/>

My apologies.

In PT and Raptor's world everything has something to do with Obama.

Ted did nothing wrong, so why does he have any " growing up " to do ??

The sexy ad featuring Mrs Trump wasn't from the Cruz campaign or even a Cruz superpac. And still Trump himself went neck deep into the slime.

Because he didn't condemn it.

Didn't you know? Trump is expected to condemn everything that happens to someone else that opposes him even if Trump himself didn't do it either. Trump is held to a different standard. Trump until now hasn't done anything to candidate's family members that weren't public officials. The closest Trump came was talking about Jeb Bush's mom. But he didn't say anything bad about her or anything that was out of bounds. This Super PAC ad has reached new lows.

Btw, Trump condemned the Washington Post a few months ago when they posted an editorial cartoon that had Ted Cruz's kids drawn as monkeys.

https://www.washingt...s-with-my-kids/

The @washingtonpost, which is the lobbyist (power) for not imposing taxes on #Amazon, today did a nasty cartoon attacking @tedcruz kids. Bad

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2015

Aww hell, if Cruz had denounced it, it would have drawn even more attention to the stupid thing than it did.

This thread , as I see it, tries to pit both Trump and Cruz as being in some sort of food fight, beneath the level of decency for the office. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's all Trump's doing. Ted is innocent.

But that doesn't get the clicks, so ..

Why on earth would Cruz denounce or condemn it? Every one of Trump's tweets about Cruz refer to him as Lyin' Ted.

He has lied. Cruz has lied about other candidates. Yet he's totally innocent or a victim.

Trump has attacked Cruz but left his family alone until now. The Super PAC that is trying to help Cruz aired those ads in Utah, where Cruz just won. He's supposedly innocent but he's the also biggest beneficiary of the ads but doesn't feel the need to condemn them because the ads are doing Cruz's dirty work without Cruz himself having to do it directly.

Trump didn't start this. Cruz's establishment, bandwagon cronies who are anti-Trump are starting this personal battle and Cruz is complicit because he wants to beat Donald Trump. It didn't stop Cruz from lying about Ben Carson or John Kasich. If it helps him win then that's what it takes.

Cruz didn't lie about other candidates.

1 time, his campaign repeated what CNN had reported. When that info was found to be inaccurate, Cruz fired the person responsible, and then asked the other candidate for forgiveness. The other candidate , who now supports Trump, would not offer forgiveness , while siding w/ a guy who called him a pedophile.

And Cruz has no say in the matter , what so ever, what some other group, not even one of his own super-pacs, does or says. He literally has no part to play in this, at all. So frelling what if he didn't condemn them ??? They're Trump's problem, not Cruz's . Trump, if he were smart, would go after them, NOT Ted's wife. But Trump isn't smart. He's instead has chosen a path which is actionable on Cruz's part, as it constitutes a threat.

Cruz is 100% blameless in all of this.

I'm going to particularly enjoy seeing Hillary frog walked in her Mao prison suit, come election day.

I'm going to particularly enjoy seeing Hillary frog walked in her Mao prison suit, come election day.

I had no idea you were into fashion.

I'm a man of many layers . ;)

Archived