Jax State QB

tmjiv

Dear lord, just 4 more months. 4 more months and I don't have to read anymore of this offseason drivel BS. Come on Game of Thrones and distract me!

L O L !!!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Franklin 3 should be the starter come fall.

Why?

Lost cause. They don't really want to know the facts

From the guy who says look at the stats but will not provide any. Funny

This thread is frustrating in that obviously those in the know cannot name sources (understandably so), but at the same time there is doubt on whether this is actually even a possibility. :popcorn:/>

+1 I've asked about the later atkeast three times the past two weeks.

I'm not sure of this particular thread but it has been in other threads, there is a good chance, he is coming.

Ck starting on page 25 of Spring QB thread.

Think 4/29/2016 or after

Or mid-June or after, unless you know more than me, which is certainly possibly. :wareagle: As well as probable.

Think 4/29/2016 or after

Can never tell whether you're being sarcastic, but um...thanks. I'll make of this cryptic hint what I can. :)

AU-24, are you saying that it has been discussed on other threads whether there is a good chance he is coming, or if it was said that there WAS a good chance he is coming? Sorry, the word order confused me a bit.

Think 4/29/2016 or after

Can never tell whether you're being sarcastic, but um...thanks. I'll make of this cryptic hint what I can. :)

He's not being cryptic. These graduate transfer guys have to wait until their current school's term ends and they actually.....graduate. After that talk can be talked and announcements can be made.

Think 4/29/2016 or after

He's not being cryptic. These graduate transfer guys have to wait until their current school's term ends and they actually.....graduate. After that talk can be talked and announcements can be made.

yep 4/29/2016 date he graduates

Jack Crowe

Why Jack Crowe? I recall him cussing out Jeff Burger for throwing a 50-yard TD pass when Crowe had called a draw play. Other than that Crowe left little impression on me.

This thread is frustrating in that obviously those in the know cannot name sources (understandably so), but at the same time there is doubt on whether this is actually even a possibility. :popcorn:

Here is what I was told about Eli and AU........... "I'd be shocked if Eli isn't at AU in the fall".

This thread is frustrating in that obviously those in the know cannot name sources (understandably so), but at the same time there is doubt on whether this is actually even a possibility. :popcorn:

Here is what I was told about Eli and AU........... "I'd be shocked if Eli isn't at AU in the fall".

Pretty much the same statement I have heard.

This thread is frustrating in that obviously those in the know cannot name sources (understandably so), but at the same time there is doubt on whether this is actually even a possibility. :popcorn:/>

What are your thoughts about that happening?

Think 4/29/2016 or after

I would be surprised if anything happens with him before June 8... since June 7 is when they decide if he's going on trial or the charges are being dropped. I'm also surprised in all of this Jenkins talk that no one has mentioned that he's currently recovering from shoulder surgery, so there's a chance he won't even be 100% in the Fall.

Think 4/29/2016 or after

I would be surprised if anything happens with him before June 8... since June 7 is when they decide if he's going on trial or the charges are being dropped. I'm also surprised in all of this Jenkins talk that no one has mentioned that he's currently recovering from shoulder surgery, so there's a chance he won't even be 100% in the Fall.

Nah....that's OK...people don't need all the facts, and actually are satisfied with few actual "facts" before they engage in rampant speculation. And it seems the less we know, the more willing we are to ignore facts.

Still think its going to be SW, JJ and JP3 in that order. ....and facts be damned.

We have 4 qb`s on schollie now and at least on decent looking walkon and Barrett coming later on. I really don`t see a need for this kid that may or may not have some baggage. I just don`t see adding another that may just muddy the water more. If he was a JUCO and had 2 years maybe but makes little sense to me. JMHO

We have 4 qb`s on schollie now and at least on decent looking walkon and Barrett coming later on. I really don`t see a need for this kid that may or may not have some baggage. I just don`t see adding another that may just muddy the water more. If he was a JUCO and had 2 years maybe but makes little sense to me. JMHO

He's more elusive than White, a better passer than Franklin, makes better decisions than Johnson. He's more complete overall. At this point, the only option on the team at QB that I see is White. The others are too broken in some way.

Of course, he's got to stay out of trouble....which may be a tall order.

Think 4/29/2016 or after

Nah....that's OK...people don't need all the facts, and actually are satisfied with few actual "facts" before they engage in rampant speculation. And it seems the less we know, the more willing we are to ignore facts.

Still think its going to be SW, JJ and JP3 in that order. ....and facts be damned.

Actually let me revise that. Per SEC rules, it WON'T be before June 8. Apparently, according to Philip Marshall, we can't accept him as a transfer until that is resolved, because of a new rule put in place last Summer. Incidentally, Keith Neibuhr interviewed Sean about Eli and Sean's response was that he welcomes the competition. He said Sean is extremely competitive.

He's more elusive than White, a better passer than Franklin, makes better decisions than Johnson. He's more complete overall. At this point, the only option on the team at QB that I see is White. The others are too broken in some way.

i liked him against us and another playoff game..... A lot. Watched their championship game and I'm over him.

It's probably going to be a lot easier for him, considering if he messes up, he goes to trial... if he keeps his nose clean, he might walk.

Archived