Woody Working to Start

Charhair

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be great to see how Woody does once he takes over the reigns from JFIII. Glad he is heading to the plains.

Woody is going to be a kick returner?

(That's a joke, for the humor impaired.)

I do believe Woody will get some opportunity to play this year. Depends on how hard he works when he gets there. My undestanding that not all of the current QBs are working real hard on their own this summer

It will be great to see how Woody does once he takes over the reigns from JFIII. Glad he is heading to the plains.

You're as bad as A4E spamming the boards. Instead of JJ sucks we get something about JF3 possibly being the QB. We get it, you think JF3 is the best and will be the starter. There is no need to post the same thing in every thread you visit. Thanks.

I do believe Woody will get some opportunity to play this year. Depends on how hard he works when he gets there. My undestanding that not all of the current QBs are working real hard on their own this summer

Where have you heard this?

You're as bad as A4E spamming the boards. Instead of JJ sucks we get something about JF3 possibly being the QB. We get it, you think JF3 is the best and will be the starter. There is no need to post the same thing in every thread you visit. Thanks.

What are you trying to say???

Anyway, only 10 more weeks till we got Clemson in JH and get to see what JFIII can really do.

WDE

I do believe Woody will get some opportunity to play this year. Depends on how hard he works

when he gets there. My undestanding that not all of the current QBs are working real hard on their own this summer

Someone on staff. When they look out their windows in their office, not every QB shows up

every day on their own.

I do believe Woody will get some opportunity to play this year. Depends on how hard he works

when he gets there. My undestanding that not all of the current QBs are working real hard on their own this summer

Someone on staff. When they look out their windows in their office, not every QB shows up

every day on their own.

Wow! I had no clue you had that kind of connection. Thanks!

^I don't know how well he would do as starter, but I would assume that Franklin has "shown up on his own." He sounds like he has his head screwed on right.

every day on their own.

OK, I'll bite, which one(s) don't show up every day?

every day on their own.

I'd be shocked if anyone reels you in.

every day on their own.

is it just me or does SW seem like he's a little arrogant? If this is accurate I could see him being the one that's "doesn't show up every day on their own." Just the vibe I get from watching him on the sidelines & his body language.

every day on their own.

I'd be shocked if anyone reels you in.

I know, but leaving that kind of statement open ended like he did leads to wild and unfounded speculation. I guess that's what spots forums are all about.

I've saw Woody play multiple times last year. He played in one of the toughest football districts in Fl. but he has a lot and I mean a lot to learn about reading defenses and proper footwork for passing. He had a great receiver in Eddie McDoom who he could depend on to make great plays. Woody needs to red shirt a year and lets see what happens after that. On the plus side for Woody is great kid, works hard, very determined, coachable, physically gifted, meaning he has all the tools to be a really good QB. JMO

Golf, you forgot one additional thing Woody has. It is the bag of money you left for him! Ha.

every day on their own.

is it just me or does SW seem like he's a little arrogant? If this is accurate I could see him being the one that's "doesn't show up every day on their own." Just the vibe I get from watching him on the sidelines & his body language.

after Frazier an Jeremy having that scared to death look, I'll take cocky. I would prefer the personality of Marshal not cocky but never scared.

Funny you all say this about Sean... He's a good guy.

I'm not talking sh**. I was giving my opinion on the way he came off to me. Some of you may think he comes off as the nicest , humblest individual in the world. The point is...somebody was stating that at least one of the quarterbacks have basically been slacking & not putting in the work as expected....it could be any one of our guys...but I was just stating who I thought it might be. I was not attacking his character.

#whodathunkit

Ha, yeah those guys are never confident in themselves. :)/>

A cocky QB?

You guys misinterpreted what I stated. Yeah, he came off as cocky to me. I never said cocky wasn't good. Look at Cam...that's one reason why people hate him. I was referring to TFT that the statement was made that not every one of the quarterbacks were showing up on their own. Which means one of more than one of them...either are sulking or just lazy...or maybe think they don't need to put in that work. I basically was saying SW may be who they were inferring to. I wasn't trying to say cocky isn't good or anything...but if he is gunna be cocky he needs to start backing up with his play.

I'm not talking sh**. I was giving my opinion on the way he came off to me. Some of you may think he comes off as the nicest , humblest individual in the world. The point is...somebody was stating that at least one of the quarterbacks have basically been slacking & not putting in the work as expected....it could be any one of our guys...but I was just stating who I thought it might be. I was not attacking his character.

I didn't think you were man, just giving my opinion on the dude.

I'm calling :bs: on that.

Someone says one of the QBs has been a slacker, and you, based off a "vibe" you get and with zero evidence to back it up, make a statement that the slacker is Sean White. Since being called a slacker is pejorative (particularly at the QB position, as it might well be disqualifying), I'm not sure there's a more direct example of attacking someone's character than that.

Someone says one of the QBs has been a slacker, and you, based off a "vibe" you get and with zero evidence to back it up, make a statement that the slacker is Sean White. Since being called a slacker is pejorative (particularly at the QB position, as it might well be disqualifying), I'm not sure there's a more direct example of attacking someone's character than that.

Actually if you read his initial post, he was more asking a question about Sean.I don't really think he was attacking Sean. Sean has seemed like a decent kid to me, but I really have no idea. I do hate that some haven't worked as hard as they could be doing.

Agreed. And a ton of that goes on around here, but it's funny because folks get suuuuuuuper touchy when you point it out. I guess it's okay to run down the football players for tendencies that we perceive through a TV screen, innuendo passed around on message boards, etc... but if you point out to a message board poster that they might be unnecessarily insulting a college kid they'll likely never meet, you're the bad guy. :dunno:

every day on their own.

It's hard to get motivated to get your butt up and do drills on your own when you have a foggy head the next day. Any college kid that likes the party scene will tell you that.

But "if" this is an issue with Gus then it's a easy fix. Put a GA on that QB's ass and get him to the field if he won't do it on his own.

A head coach may not be allowed to have hands-on contact with his players in the off-season, but he can alter the behavior of his players to get the desired results if he deems it necessary.

Archived