Four Auburn players arrested

TitanTiger

Were any of the 4 players arrested kicked off the team?

Ummm....no. :cool:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Cowart slingin' burgers the other day at BK.

I hope he wasn't high on the devil's lettuce. That could get weird. (telling tiger, avert your eyes and ears)

I hope he wasn't high on the devil's lettuce. That could get weird. (telling tiger, avert your eyes and ears)

I just watched this movie for the first time recently. Quintessential 80s.

It's a shame that Savage Steve Holland went from making this and One Crazy Summer to doing kids shows for the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.

"I want my two dollars!" "Gee Ricky, I am really sorry your mom blew her face up."

It's a shame that Savage Steve Holland went from making this and One Crazy Summer to doing kids shows for the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.

Not as big of a shame as throwing away a perfectly good white boy.

WINNER!

^Loving the responses^

One of my favorite quotes is "I put raisins in it", but it just doesn't apply easily to day-to-day conversation.

^Loving the responses^

One of my favorite quotes is "I put raisins in it", but it just doesn't apply easily to day-to-day conversation.

Well, if you're in a sticky situation and you need a fellow Better Off Dead fan stat, then you've got an ace in the hole.

FrONch fries, FrONch dressing, FrONch bread... and to drink... Peru.

WINNER!

Agreed.

^Loving the responses^

Fronch fries, fronch bread, fronch dressing, and Peru!

Edit: Loofus beat me.

^Loving the responses^

Fronch fries, fronch bread, fronch dressing, and Peru!

Edit: Loofus beat me.

Two brothers... One speaks no English, the other learned English from watching "The Wide World of Sports." So you tell me... Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?

Archived