Ambassador Steven's sister lays blame

TexasTiger

Did Ambassador Stevens' sister also blame his death on a Youtube video?

Don't mock the man's family .

Hillary already has, after she left him to die

Nonsense

Show some decency.

She's wrong.

And pardon me, What decency did Hillary show to the mother of the fallen American when she said she would get the YouTube video maker.

Your plea for decency is greatly misplaced.

Yeah, that's what I was doing. Thanks for correcting me.

This man's life was just political fodder for you.

It didn't become political fodder until after Hillary and others lied about the cause.

It didn't become political fodder until after Hillary and others lied about the cause.

Interesting how his family doesn't see that.

Facts are, Hillary and others HAVE lied about it. That's the part of this story you're not getting. Or are, and refuse to acknowledge.

The family , I suspect, would rather not deal w/ having this dragged out this long, but again, thanks to Hillary and Obama for trying to cover it up and forcing others to pull the truth out into light, instead of just coming clean on why Amb. Stevens was there in the 1st place, why he was denied extra security, and why no one was sent to defend and rescue the 30+ Americans who were put in harms way, NOT because of some g-damn video.

Facts are, Hillary and others HAVE lied about it. That's the part of this story you're not getting. Or are, and refuse to acknowledge.

The family , I suspect, would rather not deal w/ having this dragged out this long, but again, thanks to Hillary and Obama for trying to cover it up and forcing others to pull the truth out into light, instead of just coming clean on why Amb. Stevens was there in the 1st place, why he was denied extra security, and why no one was sent to defend and rescue the 30+ Americans who were put in harms way, NOT because of some g-damn video.

You don't have to put words in her mouth. She has spoken and disagrees with you.

Her lyin caused them people to die. She mite as well killed them herself. She got blood on her hands, her other places. They is nothin but a trail of dead folks behind her.

Her lyin caused them people to die. She mite as well killed them herself. She got blood on her hands, her other places. They is nothin but a trail of dead folks behind her.

Based strictly on my perceptions of you from this forum, your choice of using MANY of your posts to mock others is inconsistent with what I consider your core values to be. Oh well, I am wrong a lot.

Based strictly on my perceptions of you from this forum, your choice of using MANY of your posts to mock others is inconsistent with what I consider your core values to be. Oh well, I am wrong a lot.

Seriously, I can understand why you would say that. However, the insincerity of claiming that one side turned the Ambassador's death into political fodder is ridiculous. You don't seriously believe that Gowdy or Issa are more "noble" than Clinton, Obama?

BS! It was political fodder for Clinton and Obama because they thought it would hurt Obama getting a second term. This is why they came up with the youtube video story. They cared more about winning an election than saving American lives. Please let that sink in your brain!

It was made political by Obama and Clinton the night it happened. The decisions made that night were political, not strategic, and certainly weren't made in the interest of protecting American lives in Libya that were, essentially, hung out to dry. That's why they spun up that ridiculous tale about youtube video.

Seriously, I can understand why you would say that. However, the insincerity of claiming that one side turned the Ambassador's death into political fodder is ridiculous. You don't seriously believe that Gowdy or Issa are more "noble" than Clinton, Obama?

Far more noble , it's not even close.

The only political fodder in this story is Ambassador Stevens. Hillary and Obama wanted to use Libya as their crowning jewel in foreign affairs. That is why they both ran like hell when things went sideways.

The only political fodder in this story is Ambassador Stevens. Hillary and Obama wanted to use Libya as their crowning jewel in foreign affairs. That is why they both ran like hell when things went sideways.

Hillary and a few others. I'm not so sure about Obama. He seemed somewhat reluctant. Maybe his "W." moment?

I absolutely think that BOTH sides are using the tragedy for political gain. In this particular instance, I think that deliberately lying to the families of the dead men to their faces was a worse offense than any committed by the right.

I absolutely think that BOTH sides are using the tragedy for political gain. In this particular instance, I think that deliberately lying to the families of the dead men to their faces was a worse offense than any committed by the right.

I disagree. Both are despicable. On one hand you have a convenient lie for political benefit. On the other, you have the intentional parading of the bodies for political benefit. Personally, I find the latter more despicable.

Archived