Question and answers section...

SaturdayGT

Ive seen a couple of other forums that have a questions and answers section where you could ask questions about anything such as personal questions, remodeling advise, financial, real estate, legal, etc.  I thought it could be beneficial to the site and good way to help each other out here on this forum.  For instance, I'm trying to refinance my home, is there any advise to get the best rate with a company? Whats negotiable and Whats not etc...it would be great to get others input, but there is not really a good section to put a question like that in. I know I can google, but to hear other peoples personal experiences would be great!

We have threads all the time in the all things considered forum.  It has served us well over the years for things not related to sports or politics.   Try posting it there and you'll probably get some feedback.

• 5 months later...
36 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

What is the little "Community Reputation" number next to your screen name 1) mean and 2) who increase that number  and 3)  why or how

1) It's the number of likes you have in your posts since likes became a feature months ago. 2) Anyone who likes om your post. 3) Because they liked your post and wanted it be known: they clicked the blur "Like This" box at thew far right side of your post.

Archived