Surprises, disappointments, newcomers

corchjay

Lol. Not only can he not admit that he was wrong with his general- and extremely verbose, bloviating, post after post after post- assessment of White's running ability, but Cap'n Red Bull doubles down by simultaneously attempting condescension and self-aggrandizement with the gif equivalent of a male enhancement pill. Bold.

Oh well, joke's on me for ignoring my ignore list. Woo.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Predictions can be checked in the Mark My Word thread.

Yup... here's one of mine -  Mark My Words: Auburn will set a record for the largest number of players on one team to take a snap in a single season.

Do I get a prize, since I'm pretty sure that one was covered in the Clemson game alone?

5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Yup... here's one of mine -  Mark My Words: Auburn will set a record for the largest number of players on one team to take a snap in a single season.

Do I get a prize, since I'm pretty sure that one was covered in the Clemson game alone?

Hellifino. I went 2-0 in 2015 and got chastised because I was so "bold."

17 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. Not only can he not admit that he was wrong with his general- and extremely verbose, bloviating, post after post after post- assessment of White's running ability, but Cap'n Red Bull doubles down by simultaneously attempting condescension and self-aggrandizement with the gif equivalent of a male enhancement pill. Bold.

Oh well, joke's on me for ignoring my ignore list. Woo.

Yup I was wrong on one of my two surprises thus far...which has YET to be determined.

I've NEVER stated White couldn't run. In fact, I stated recently I believe he runs a 4.7. Gus backed it up not long after said statement in that he runs a 4.6.

But don't let that keep you from fabricating more lies.

What I HAVE stated is White isn't a DT QB nor runs the ZR effectively. Much to your chagrin, that statement wasn't inclusive to Cupcake U last weekend, Junior.

Here's another...I'll be surprised if you respond with more supercilious, uncouth, self-serving buffoonery.

Damn...1 for 3 within sight in 5,4,3,2......

Bold.

Ric%20Flair_All%20Nite%20Long%2003%2003.

Archived