***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, FistyMcBeefpunch said:

Mod note:  We don't use people's religious figures like this.

Man you gotta know this is worse than every single curse word on this board. You're making fun of people's religious idols. Even though no one will actually complain about saying those words in dishonest jest, you should know they're offended. Just warning you to prepare for nonexistent butthurt.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Auctoritas said:

Please...he had 3 more seconds than Sean white has had all night and he still didn't come within 15 yards of his target. Trick play or not, he can't pass better than I can. 

You are an idiot. 

Just now, FistyMcBeefpunch said:

I'm done.  Gus has gotten worse as the game goes on.  Get rid of him.  

Aghhhhh......... agree.  It is as if he is not intelligent.  

Offense a work in progress...except there is no progress....

Just now, Tigercj said:

So we are moving the ball and Gus then decides cox needs to be the QB. How much are we paying this staff to play like they are football coaches.

But that's the thing. We haven't been moving the ball. But I can't see how that terrible play helps

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

that's stupid on seans part.  Intentional grounding all day.

Intentional grounding is often a consequence free penalty though. If white hadn't thrown it away, it would have been the same down and distance on the next play. It just would have been called a sack instead of intentional grounding.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Man you gotta know this is worse than every single curse word on this board. You're making fun of people's religious idols. Even though no one will actually complain about saying those words in dishonest jest, you should know they're offended. Just warning you to prepare for nonexistent butthurt.

you don't like the rules here you are welcome to leave.

Archived