***Auburn 56 Arkansas 3 -- Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

Gonna take a while to get over this.. So satisfying..after that 4OT crap from last year. Really feels like I'm dreaming.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please draft an open letter to Todd Blackledge about the whole "best 2-loss team in the country" thing?

I nominate @McLoofus

Epic beating all the way around. Arkansas is limping back to that hole they came from battered and bruised!

7 minutes ago, bryanlooney said:

Don't do it. Act like you've been there before (which we have).

It's not to talk s***. I just like reading and seeing what they are saying.

Kam Pettway IS our #1 RB.  No doubt.  Kerroyn is great too but we should stamp US POSTAL SERVICE on Pettway and run him the rest of the season.  He is a complete Back.

RALLY--This is how I would describe this team thus far this season.  I admit, I was prepared for Auburn to finish with 4-5 wins this season.  Boy, was I wrong.  This team has rallied together and is posed to make a pretty good run the rest of the season.  9-3 is in view but 10-2 is definitely not out of the question at this point.

WDE!!

1 minute ago, WinningTradition said:

It's not to talk s***. I just like reading and seeing what they are saying.

Gotcha, and fair enough.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

If you post, please be humble, classy and respectful. 

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Gonna take a while to get over this.. So satisfying..after that 4OT crap from last year. Really feels like I'm dreaming.

Agree. Most satisfying win in a long time. 

1 minute ago, Richard78 said:

Someone told me told me today's rushing total of 543 was the second highest in AU history. Maybe STAT or someone can confirm.

Regardless, what a game!

I heard we were 1 yard short of the record

1 minute ago, bryanlooney said:

Gotcha, and fair enough.

I remember in 2013 reading a lot of respectful comments on that board about AU.  I don't think they are under any illusion about the difference in our programs.  Nothing to say about this one.  Like the punch Ali didn't throw against Frazier.  After an epic hammering like that there is no need for words.  Believe me, they know everything we would like to tell them.  War damn eagle

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

omg they are hilarious... comedy gold

• If we had been in the Big 12 would we have played in a playoff/or championship game in the past 10 years.  I think so, we have no business in the SEC!  We can win 7 or 8 games but we will never get to the big dance in the SEC.

Everything happens for a reason...here i was at the beginning of the season thinking "crap we lost jovon and roc AND barber!" If we had started off with KP..nevermind he wouldn't have won the heisman with lamar on the list but he would certainly be up for the Doak Walker award.

Not to brag, but the Doc got this one right ...that is at half I said we would win 56-3!!  I was one of the minority that said we would beat the hogs with one huge ugly stick, but not this bad whatsoever.  know we have 5 games to play, but I honestly think we will roll in to bammerville 9-2 and hand Little Nicky a nice old fashion beat down. Wouldn't it be nice if we beat bammer 45-3? Who knows gang...TAMU needs to lose one more and we need to take care of business. If we are 11-2 after the SEC championship, we will be in the final 4. I know this is a lot of speculation, but who knows, who knows.

Just now, WFE12 said:

omg they are hilarious... comedy gold

I dont have anything against Ark fans, but speaking generally they are as uninformed of a fanbase that you will find. My friends that are Arky fans say the stupidest things. I can do nothing but smh at them 99% of the time. They live in an alternate reality.

17 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Is Tony Stevens missing?

No, the passing game was not needed as much.

Archived