***Auburn 56 Arkansas 3 -- Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

34 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

omg they are hilarious... comedy gold

My favorite was "is there seriously anything positive we can take out of tonight's game?" I saw that and laughed for a couple minutes

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As dominant a performance as I have seen from our guys in an awful long time. We were a meaningless FG from shutting out a team that put 30 on bama.

There isn't a single thing to gripe about...............other than the fact we can't play them again this year. I despise that bunch!

57 minutes ago, bryanlooney said:

Have we ever had 100% in all 3 phases of the@StatTiger summary? Although, our limited passing attack this game might keep us from getting that.

Punt and Kick returns will keep special teams out of 100%. One of the few times stats can be misleading =)

28 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Not to brag, but the Doc got this one right ...that is at half I said we would win 56-3!!  I was one of the minority that said we would beat the hogs with one huge ugly stick, but not this bad whatsoever.  know we have 5 games to play, but I honestly think we will roll in to bammerville 9-2 and hand Little Nicky a nice old fashion beat down. Wouldn't it be nice if we beat bammer 45-3? Who knows gang...TAMU needs to lose one more and we need to take care of business. If we are 11-2 after the SEC championship, we will be in the final 4. I know this is a lot of speculation, but who knows, who knows.

Easy now brother, got some tough games yet. Chad Kelly, and that Ole Miss offense scares the hell out of me, and Bama is something else entirely. Also not counting a win a GA until it happens. They always seem to play like the Green Bay Packers against us. That being said, I like our chances in every game.  Just morbidly waiting for that game where we have to kick 6 field goals I guess. Been like a dream the last 3 week's, and I don't want to wake up.

So im visiting the hog boards and may favorite is an old man calling for CBB's firing stating he watched the Nutt trainwreck for too long. Someone ask him if we would ever see Arky win an NC to which he replied "no". Then someone chimed in and said "you will never see us win our division.".

Re: Fire him now!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:48:11 pm »

Rob smith must go now!!! He doesn't blitz, he doesn't mix up coverage and he doesn't recruit well! If CBB doesn't fire him than it make it hard for me to believe he is taking his job very seriously!!!

Honest to god... I think if we had blitzed they would have rushed for 800 yards

Another gem from the hogs

Just riding home from the game. War Eagle! What a great dominating performance.  Our defense is awesome and the offense is getting better every week. And to top it off it actually felt like football weather tonight.

36 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Easy now brother, got some tough games yet. Chad Kelly, and that Ole Miss offense scares the hell out of me, and Bama is something else entirely. Also not counting a win a GA until it happens. They always seem to play like the Green Bay Packers against us. That being said, I like our chances in every game.  Just morbidly waiting for that game where we have to kick 6 field goals I guess. Been like a dream the last 3 week's, and I don't want to wake up.

We will beat uga and OM by at least 3 scores and we will beat uat. And them turd fans are going to cry on tv. :-)  WDE

1 hour ago, tigerwings said:

http://www.secrant.com/rant/arkansas-sports/

I haven't even opened a thread. The titles speak for themselves. Sorry to link tRant. It was the easiest to get to.

After all the junk they talked this week, tRant is very satisfying. 

Totally what I expected to see from our D, based on Arkansas weaknesses. Not at all what I expected from our O. Sean was off his game, passing, but had a lot more yards per carry than Franklin...seriously?  Three touchdowns by our #4 running back and another by our #5 back? 73 yard TD run from our first play... by a freshman receiver scoring his first college TD? Most rushing yards ever in a game?

Was reading their game thread at hogville and some interesting reading... even they said something about the generous spot everybody was complaining about, and didn't think they got that first down...

BTW,  Fournette is probably gonna have a pretty good game against them...

Have to mention that it looked like Chandler Cox played a good game and made some nice blocks. He deserves a mention after some of the bashing folks were giving him earlier in the year (as the poster sheepishly raises his hand). He's made significant progress looks like. WDE Chandler!

8 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

We will beat uga and OM by at least 3 scores and we will beat uat. And them turd fans are going to cry on tv. :-)  WDE

Lets win out from here to the iron bowl before we start talking about beating bama.

3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Totally what I expected to see from our D, based on Arkansas weaknesses. Not at all what I expected from our O. Sean was off his game, passing, but had a lot more yards per carry than Franklin...seriously?  Three touchdowns by our #4 running back and another by our #5 back? 73 yard TD run from our first play... by a freshman receiver scoring his first college TD? Most rushing yards ever in a game?

Very strange, but I'm not complaining! I'm going to blame Sean being off his game on the bye week. ?

1 minute ago, WEagle24 said:

Lets win out from here to the iron bowl before we start talking about beating bama.

No, I told you last week we were going to beat bama. If Gus hadn't spent the first 3 games trying stupid things on offense we would be undefeated at this point.WDE

3 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Very strange, but I'm not complaining! I'm going to blame Sean being off his game on the bye week. ?

Yup... no complaints. Just very interesting how it all went down. Imagine what this team could do when Sean is on his passing game.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

Yup... no complaints. Just very interesting how it all went down. Imagine what this team could do when Sean is on his passing game.

100% agree. 

I love watching this team improve and grow together. Particularly, I really like watching our young guys get in there. 

Pre-season I really wanted Jeremy to have a breakthrough and be our starter. However, I am whole heartedly ecstatic watching Sean and company perform. It's refreshing. They are "earning it" in my book! 

Our game + how Ole Miss is playing right now has to make you grin thinking of next week. Depends which Kelly comes to play.

7 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Our game + how Ole Miss is playing right now has to make you grin thinking of next week. Depends which Kelly comes to play.

Not to mention ol misses rush D, or lack thereof! 

Archived