2017 NR Center Peyton Nance (Preferred Walk On)

ellitor

Offensive Lineman (C), Peyton Nance, has accepted a preferred walk-on offer from Auburn ...

C3_DB_Ze_XUAE4n_Nq.jpg

Peyton Nance, C
Attalla, AL (Etowah)
Ht: 6'2 | Wt: 305 | 40: 5.4

He had the same offer from Bama, who was his boyhood favorite team. Another one converted from The Dark Side.

C3c14jbWAAEgjQ2.jpg

2 minutes ago, GAWN2AU said:

So excited to have my great nephew join our AU family!  Way to go Peyton!  You will be on that field soon!! 

Congratulations to you and your great nephew!  Playing center is a unique position and a cerebral player that works hard and learns the technique can make a place for himself. I hope he does well and enjoys going to school at Auburn! 

1 hour ago, LakeBum said:

Congratulations to you and your great nephew!  Playing center is a unique position and a cerebral player that works hard and learns the technique can make a place for himself. I hope he does well and enjoys going to school at Auburn! 

What he said, and welcome to the site GAWN2AU. 

What makes a preferred walk on compared to a walk on other than the title of it?  

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

What makes a preferred walk on compared to a walk on other than the title of it?  

Their gait...

Haha.  Not gonna lie.  Had to look up gait ... ;D

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Their gait...

9 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Preferred walk-on means you join the team and are a part of the team(spot on 105 man roster) – are treated the same and receive the same benefits (academic support, equipment, coaching, etc.) as everybody else.  Walk ons have to try out to earn a spot.  A preferred walk on can lose that spot, nothing is guaranteed, gotta earn it.

7 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I saw where we got another walk on OL who had a 36 on his ACT. Who is that? 

Trent Kelly at Central High 

Archived