SEC Media Days - who you bringin'?

TigerWar

Just take the whole team and be done with it!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ellitor said:

I picked Deshaun because he seems to be the vocal leader of the D that others rally around FWIW.

Completely agree. I'll never forget the way he recruited for us after he committed.  The fact that he ended up being such a good college LB is almost the icing (production is always the cake). 

16 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I carry every time I go off my farm. Sometimes I carry a 9mm and sometimes a 45 caliber, depending on the destination, time of day, whim or whatever. I think that day I'd choose the 45.  :)

PS:For the humor impaired, that's a joke, not a threat. Think about it: With all the bammers in B'ham I wouldn't be wasting bullets on fellow Auburn guys!

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I carry every time I go off my farm. Sometimes I carry a 9mm and sometimes a 45 caliber, depending on the destination, time of day, whim or whatever. I think that day I'd choose the 45.  :)

PS:For the humor impaired, that's a joke, not a threat. Think about it: With all the bammers in B'ham I wouldn't be wasting bullets on fellow Auburn guys!

What I read about Bham you can't be over-armed....which has the largest clip ?

13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What I read about Bham you can't be over-armed....which has the largest clip ?

The 45 makes bigger holes. Question: "What kind of person carries a 45?" Answer: "The kind of person that doesn't want to shoot somebody twice".

No one picking Carlton Davis? CBs usually love to talk. 

I'm on board with Matthews, Golson, and Carlson. 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

The 45 makes bigger holes. Question: "What kind of person carries a 45?" Answer: "The kind of person that doesn't want to shoot somebody twice".

had to wait until I stopped laughing to click the like....my wife says we are crazy...:)

Otherwise my politically incorrect answer is take three guys who talk like they are on their way to a college education.  and if all of them are named Davis...I'm good with that.

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The Law Firm. Love it.

The Secretaries of Defense? 

i wish every once in a while they would let a great player who gets little press like maybe a long snapper or something? maybe a different special teams player who always gets the job done or something? someone who does the grunt work. shrugs

On 6/30/2017 at 3:52 PM, ellitor said:

With due respect no. We struggle to get a long online. In person would be insane.

I think it would look like this if that happened (go to the 3:13 mark, although the whole thing is funny):

Hahahaha!!!  Good one abw!!!

What about a media day round table with Burt, Coach O, and McIlwain with his shark friend moderated by Houston Nutt!!! That would be must see TV!!!

On 6/30/2017 at 11:30 AM, aufan57 said:

Daniel Carlson

Tray Matthews

Braden Smith

All three could have left to try the NFL but chose to come back for senior season. Like to reward them.

Nice to see Gus reads my posts.

5 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

;) lol.  Don't you mean Jason Campbell?

I wish. I just thought I would be a reward for a senior who worked his tail off even though the production on field isn't there. A wildcard if you would.

2 minutes ago, api1957 said:

I wish. I just thought I would be a reward for a senior who worked his tail off even though the production on field isn't there. A wildcard if you would.

My joke was based on your inclusion of Tre Smith (who played on the 2004 team) and on Jason Smith being on your list.  It was a reach, but I went for it...

1 minute ago, triangletiger said:

My joke was based on your inclusion of Tre Smith (who played on the 2004 team) and on Jason Smith being on your list.  It was a reach, but I went for it...

Right over my head. My fault, not yours.

On 6/30/2017 at 11:30 AM, aufan57 said:

Daniel Carlson

Tray Matthews

Braden Smith

All three could have left to try the NFL but chose to come back for senior season. Like to reward them.

GOOD CALL

Archived