My apologies - I set it on FIRE

corchjay

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are your guys opinions on Scott Frost? He would be my First pick. I just have a good feeling about him 

9 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Me you and WarTim were the last ones. I hope Tim got off cause it’s a burnt pile of soon to be rust

I was riding on the bumper.  I really was hoping he would pull through...I was wrong.

Won't matter the coach, top down adjustments need to be made to get to where everyone wants to go. There is a reason for Heath's "AD/BOT stay out of the way" bullet point.

Just now, bigbird said:

I was riding on the bumper.  I really was hoping he would pull through...I was wrong.

Shoot I was driving.  Letting Gus ride in my lap.  I saw a coward of a coach today. If y’all have seen that earlier I truly do apologize.  This job is just to big for him.  

The first four on the list are way too smart to come here since their names are always floated for jobs that have less interference than this one. Maybe someone from the remaining names could be coaxed. I personally think it would be someone even less well known who would be willing to do whatever he is told, if anything happens at all.

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Shoot I was driving.  Letting Gus ride in my lap.  I saw a coward of a coach today. If y’all have seen that earlier I truly do apologize.  This job is just to big for him.  

I agree. The last couple years, there were cracks, but they could be explained away. There were mitigating circumstances that masked the deficiencies that I was seeing, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. This year, however, he has had no such "reasons".  Each and every struggle and failure this season squarely and solely sit on Gus' shoulders.

He outcoached himself today and it was beyond embarrassing. Up 20-0 at one point and we let off the gas. Then coming out of halftime the reporter stated that he said we were up 9 on LSU in a place we haven’t won at in a long time so they should be proud...

That kind of attitude is why we lose games in remarkable fashion under Gus. If we have no intermediate game, we can’t hope to just run on the first to down and then throw on third and think we can walk out winners. Got cute with it and ended up getting himself fired. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I agree. The last couple years, there were cracks, but they could be explained away. There were mitigating circumstances that masked the deficiencies that I was seeing, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. This year, however, he has had no such "reasons".  Each and every struggle and failure this season squarely and solely sit on Gus' shoulders.

And to add to that this was the year.  Other then the Clemson road game this is the good year schedule.  New OC with different wrinkles.  Experienced offensive line.  Great FG kicker.  Solid if not elite defense.  

Now we sit here 0-2 in real games.  3 more to go.  aTm UGA bammer

Just now, corchjay said:

And to add to that this was the year.  Other then the Clemson road game this is the good year schedule.  New OC with different wrinkles.  Experienced offensive line.  Great FG kicker.  Solid if not elite defense.  

0-5

Just now, corchjay said:

You've just summarized the atrocity of this year in six sentences. 

Man, I just feel worse reading this. But this needs to be said and emphasized. 

26 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Me you and WarTim were the last ones. I hope Tim got off cause it’s a burnt pile of soon to be rust

Nope. You may have the cops coming to visit you because you killed Mikey when you set that bus on fire. Maybe we can scrounge up a defense team for you...

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This. I was hoping he could learn and grow as a HC. SMH he's embarrassed us enough.

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Nope. You may have the cops coming to visit you because you killed Mikey when you set that bus on fire. Maybe we can scrounge up a defense team for you...

I thought for sure I saw Mikey get off.  Only one left I think was @WarTim

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I have never met an offensive coordinator that takes the foot off the gas of his offense with out being told to do so.

Ours wouldn't either...just like Gus didn't until he was told by Gene

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

He is on the scene with a bottle of gorilla glue and a couple rolls of duck tape trying to salvage the bus.

2 minutes ago, WinningTradition said:

I'm done wasting Saturdays watching this crap. 

I'm going to brew beer instead. It's way more fun. 

Let me know when to send you my address

Archived