2016 3* S Marlon Character

ellitor

Let's stay on topic please....or better yet I'm that one guy that always come in without any information and says does anybody have any information about character though....lol

While we're talking about what kind of people we are...

I'm the guy that immediately does a post search for WardamneagleWDE's content every morning. If nothing, then I casually browse to see if there's any halfway accurate info I might want to believe from other posters.

please instruct me on how you do this... This would save me time as well but I am not familiar with how to do this.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's stay on topic please....or better yet I'm that one guy that always come in without any information and says does anybody have any information about character though....lol

I'm the guy that immediately does a post search for WardamneagleWDE's content every morning. If nothing, then I casually browse to see if there's any halfway accurate info I might want to believe from other posters.

please instruct me on how you do this... This would save me time as well but I am not familiar with how to do this.

Go to his profile page, on the right side click the “Find Content” tab. Once that page loads, on the left side bar click the “Only Posts” tab. All of his posts come up in order.

Now that E is back, you should probably do a post search for ellitor as well.

Go to his profile page, on the right side click the “Find Content” tab. Once that page loads, on the left side bar click the “Only Posts” tab. All of his posts come up in order.

thank you

Yep! Those 2 guys consistently give good info! We are spoiled to get the info we get on a free site. #grateful

On topic is good. You saw golf trying to bait and switch. I asked what he promised her. He answered what he promised him.

Could have said she got to play golf for free.......get it....

On topic is good. You saw golf trying to bait and switch. I asked what he promised her. He answered what he promised him.

Hahaha

This is quicker than a post search. I have it bookmarked & check it every morning.

[searchInKey]=&userMode=content"]Link

I'm not back. Just helping a bit til NSD.

:rimshot: And I'm sure you were the winner.

And it is very much appreciated e

:rimshot: And I'm sure you were the winner.

:bigblush:

Yep! Those 2 guys consistently give good info! We are spoiled to get the info we get on a free site. #grateful

I follow E on twitter...always good insight.

On topic please...

Cole, frankly your telling others to get on topic is an off topic comment. What does that have to do with Marlon Character? C'mon man!:) (insert sarcasm font here).

I'm just working on being that guy....my bad I need practice because you just confused the hell out of me and I had no reply lol

But wait... if you're not back that that must mean I'm seeing things AND talking to myself. I knew I was going to lose my mind eventually...

This is quicker than a post search. I have it bookmarked & check it every morning.

[searchInKey]=&userMode=content"]Link

Someone should pin that link.

• 2 weeks later...

With signing day just 10 days away, I kinda thought we'd land at least 1 new commitment over the weekend.

Most of our remaining prospects will announce on signing day.

Archived