2016 3* S Marlon Character

ellitor

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he is. Will he stays nobody knows the whole point of the inane predictions was to show how stupid it is to make predictions on flips without any real information. Gut feelings is not real information and may be e-coli from Chipotle.

• 1 month later...
You apparently were able to find "the end of the internet." See link. I am curious, what does the end of the internet look like anyways?

Yeah, that didn't work well. I have always been interested in the end of the Internet though, so there's that.

You apparently were able to find "the end of the internet." See link. I am curious, what does the end of the internet look like anyways?

Yeah, that didn't work well. I have always been interested in the end of the Internet though, so there's that.

Try this one : http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Character-goes-in-depth-on-recruitment-42804772

And getting to the end of Internet isn't all that it is cracked up to be. ;)

Try this one : http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Character-goes-in-depth-on-recruitment-42804772

And getting to the end of Internet isn't all that it is cracked up to be. ;)/>

Thanks!

So we are lookiing at a chance of him flipping back to Carolina, eh?

IMO yes. He loves T Rob and Muschamp. He won't even meet Kevin Steele and McGriff for the first time until the 29th. The advantage seems pretty clear to me.

But us getting the last potential visit like that could work back out in our favor. As long as he doesn't jump back to Carolina before then. I think our coaches could keep him in.

So we are lookiing at a chance of him flipping back to Carolina, eh?

He won't even meet Kevin Steele and McGriff for the first time until the 29th.

1/2 incorrect. Coach Crimedog is meeting him tomorrow along w/ area recruiter T-Will.

Archived