2016 3* S Marlon Character

ellitor

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep in mind that any information that 99% of us get is filtered by people who aren't paid by Auburn to recruit football players.

Loof is just mad he doesn't get to see those workout pics now.

The Ole Ball Coach got one.

I think he goes by the Head Football Coach. He corrected Mike Greenburg on this a couple of weeks ago.

I think he goes by the Head FootBall Coach. He corrected Mike Greenburg on this a couple of weeks ago.

FIFY

I think he goes by the Head FootBall Coach. He corrected Mike Greenburg on this a couple of weeks ago.

FIFY

a correction of a correction. Nice, good to be precise.

Somebody should've told Marlon that Spurrier's 70 and about to quit. I'm sure that would've gone over well in Columbia. All this contradictory information seems a little out of character for a such a nice young man.

On the plus side, we don't have to see Loof's breakdown of Mr. Character's traps, abs, or quads. There's always a silver lining.

FIFY

When he was at Florida he would call himself the ol' ball coach. This week he didn't like any reference to old. Kinda of like Golf at times.

FIFY

When he was at Florida he would call himself the ol' ball coach. This week he didn't like any reference to old. Kinda of like Golf at times.

Really????

FIFY

Really????

It was an attempt at a golf joke. No disrespect to the great one from Russellville.

Here is a reference article from gatorsports on the ol' ball coach versus head ball coach. He never liked the difference between ol' and old.

http://www.gatorspor...ICLES/100609497

Keep in mind that any information that 99% of us get is filtered by people who aren't paid by Auburn to recruit football players.

Loof is just mad he doesn't get to see those workout pics now.

Sigh. Guilty.

Somebody should've told Marlon that Spurrier's 70 and about to quit. I'm sure that would've gone over well in Columbia. All this contradictory information seems a little out of character for a such a nice young man.

On the plus side, we don't have to see Loof's breakdown of Mr. Character's traps, abs, or quads. There's always a silver lining.

Good point. But those calves, y'all...

FIFY

Really????

It was an attempt at a golf joke. No disrespect to the great one from Russellville.

Here is a reference article from gatorsports on the ol' ball coach versus head ball coach. He never liked the difference between ol' and old.

I knew that dummy actually a good attempt.................and yes I have been called the great one many many times especially in R'ville and Auburn in my younger days of course

FIFY

Really????

I knew that dummy actually a good attempt.................and yes I have been called the great one many many times especially in R'ville and Auburn in my younger days of course

:laugh:

FIFY

Really????

Golf, when they referred to you in your younger days as great great great great great great great great grandaddy, that just meant you were old -- not that you were great.

I don't ever like it when I read we had a guy almost commit but didn't....

Same here but it really happens more then people think. And not just to Auburn

Oh yeah I know that happens everywhere and I look at it as when other schools have a guy that they view as in the bag and we all know if we can just get them on campus we have a chance. So I look at it the same way at other schools, but to be honest I don't get too excited about signings this early either. Now if the recruit commits and says they aren't taking any more visits then that sucks if he's not committed to you lol

Are we still going to go after this young man? What other serious candidates do we really have at Safety in this class?

Are we still going to go after this young man? What other serious candidates do we really have at Safety in this class?

No where near the expert as some on here, but we do still have a S commit in Stephen Davis Jr. I know there is a lot of talk about him decommitting, but as of now he is ours.

• 1 month later...

Keith kneibuhr (sp) says Marlon will be at the game today and that he is someone to keep an eye on.

Yep, he mentioned him as possibly on flip watch. Would be nice.

Keith kneibuhr (sp) says Marlon will be at the game today and that he is someone to keep an eye on.

Yep, he mentioned him as possibly on flip watch. Would be nice.

Yes sir eee bob. Would be nice.

Archived