2016 3* S Marlon Character

ellitor

So we are lookiing at a chance of him flipping back to Carolina, eh?

He won't even meet Kevin Steele and McGriff for the first time until the 29th.

1/2 incorrect. Coach Crimedog is meeting him tomorrow along w/ area recruiter T-Will.

Good to hear.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/2 incorrect. Coach Crimedog is meeting him tomorrow along w/ area recruiter T-Will.

Wasn't McGruff the crime dog? McGriff was the first baseman for the Braves if I remember correctly.

www.mcgruff.com

Wasn't McGruff the crime dog? McGriff was the first baseman for the Braves if I remember correctly.

www.mcgruff.com

same dude

www.mcgruff.com

Yes. I called him Coach Crimedog because that's what he calls himself on twitter.

www.mcgruff.com

Yes. I called him Coach Crimedog because that's what he calls himself on twitter.

roger. Just knit picking E

When CWM left uf he had restrictions on who he could/couldn't recruit due to previous uf contact. No such restrictions placed on him from AU??

www.mcgruff.com

For clarification, you are correct, but when Fred McGriff played for the Braves, he use the nickname Crime Dog and the rest is history... every guy named McGriff, who's is involved with sports, in a frat, etc., ends up being called Crime Dog at one point or another. It seems that our new Secondary coach likes the moniker.

When CWM left uf he had restrictions on who he could/couldn't recruit due to previous uf contact. No such restrictions placed on him from AU??

People are overstating his restrictions from UF. He only could not recruit players AU was not already recruiting. All the players he recruited for us & signed AU had already talked to. Same w/ SCe. Spurrier's staff had already talked to every recruit CWM is recruiting now. Heck, Character was committed to SCe w/ Spurrier. I have not seen it reported that we have or have not put the same somewhat meaningless restrictions UF did on CWM.

No inside info, but I think he sticks with us.

No inside info, but I think he sticks with us.

I think we have the girlfriend in our corner too.

Yep!! She starts @ AU in the Fall

Looks good for AU but why would any scholarship athlete want to goto the same school as their high school gf? I'm sure he'll realize within 10 minutes of being on campus "I've made a huge mistake" lolol

Looks good for AU but why would any scholarship athlete want to goto the same school as their high school gf? I'm sure he'll realize within 10 minutes of being on campus "I've made a huge mistake" lolol

That's been going on since college football started. My friend was the #1 running back in Al and the bear told him his girlfriend would be the head cheerleader at turdland. Her parents were the biggest bama fans around and they were in a state of total euphoria. He signed with Auburn and the girlfriend follows him to the loveliest village. Her parents wanted to kill him.

You guessed it start of our third quarter they broke up. Well being the gentleman I am I was there to help her through her pain.

You guessed it start of our third quarter they broke up. Well being the gentleman I am I was there to help her through her pain.

:-\

He's still my best friend. Actually he was very appreciative cause I was there when he broke up with her.

On a side note Shug didn't promise anything for his girlfriend.

He's still my best friend. Actually he was very appreciative cause I was there when he broke up with her.

What did you promise her, golf?

That's been going on since college football started. My friend was the #1 running back in Al and the bear told him his girlfriend would be the head cheerleader at turdland. Her parents were the biggest bama fans around and they were in a state of total euphoria. He signed with Auburn and the girlfriend follows him to the loveliest village. Her parents wanted to kill him.

Always thinking of others, this guy.

What did you promise her, golf?

He got to play golf for free.

Always thinking of others, this guy.

Just the kind of guy I am.

Let's stay on topic please....or better yet I'm that one guy that always come in without any information and says does anybody have any information about character though....lol

Let's stay on topic please....or better yet I'm that one guy that always come in without any information and says does anybody have any information about character though....lol

On topic is good. You saw golf trying to bait and switch. I asked what he promised her. He answered what he promised him.

On topic is good. You saw golf trying to bait and switch. I asked what he promised her. He answered what he promised him.

Lol!!!

:D

While we're talking about what kind of people we are...

I'm the guy that immediately does a post search for WardamneagleWDE's content every morning. If nothing, then I casually browse to see if there's any halfway accurate info I might want to believe from other posters.

Archived