2019 O Line Recruiting

ellitor

20 hours ago, Rednilla said:

This post aged pretty well....:laugh:

It was likely at the time. Is "aged well" the new 20-20 hindsight?

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

It was likely at the time. Is "aged well" the new 20-20 hindsight?

You say dumb things that don't come true it's gonna come back at you.  I'm sure @cole256and @DAGwill remind me of my comments if Bo Nix still sucks, can't improve, and Finely starts game 1.

BUT, when Bo Nis is out there looking comfortable and just having fun & becomes a dark horse heisman winner, we'll all just be good and happy b/c we're winning games. 😉

Edited by W.E.D

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You say dumb things that don't come true it's gonna come back at you.  I'm sure @cole256and @DAGwill remind me of my comments if Bo Nix still sucks, can't improve, and Finely starts game 1.

BUT, when Bo Nis is out there looking comfortable and just having fun & becomes a dark horse heisman winner, we'll all just be good and happy b/c we're winning games. 😉

I actually don't do things like that. The person should be able to eat their own crow, which it rarely happens on here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

I actually don't do things like that. The person should be able to eat their own crow, which it rarely happens on here.

Don't worry.  If TJ starts, I will make a post about it.  When you debate something, there is gonna be a winner and loser.  That's the choice I make.  I'm not going to disappear.  

34 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Don't worry.  If TJ starts, I will make a post about it.  When you debate something, there is gonna be a winner and loser.  That's the choice I make.  I'm not going to disappear.  

I can makes predictions too. I think it's 99.9% that Bo starts the first game, unless he is hurt before the season starts...

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

I absolutely do it when people became personal during the debate. 

In this case I think it's funny for someone to say it was a good take at the time.....lol.

No actually the people that you were talking down to at that time were the ones who had the good take, only thing that happened was we waited to see who was right and who was wrong. If you still refuse to say you were wrong after the fact then you just verify that you are a tool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I absolutely do it when people became personal during the debate. 

In this case I think it's funny for someone to say it was a good take at the time.....lol.

No actually the people that you were talking down to at that time were the ones who had the good take, only thing that happened was we waited to see who was right and who was wrong. If you still refuse to say you were wrong after the fact then you just verify that you are a tool.

I mean, it's all fun and games on here.  I don't think anyone has gotten too personal (at least that I've seen).

But yeah, you gotta eat your crow.  

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I mean, it's all fun and games on here.  I don't think anyone has gotten too personal (at least that I've seen).

But yeah, you gotta eat your crow.  

I could tell you a few stories of stuff that was said to me and at the least I bet it would make your mouth drop

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I could tell you a few stories of stuff that was said to me and at the least I bet it would make your mouth drop

Were waiting...... for the stories.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know of one of them. 

Look for the people acting the most pious around here and you'll know who to avoid. 

44 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Were waiting...... for the stories.

Mods wouldn't like it I don't think. When I get specific  , I'm not just making stories up. I'm not calling names I'm going off of experience.

Edited by cole256