Men vs. uat

WarTiger

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Crap, crap, crap! Missing the best game ever! Do they replay BB like they do FB? So excit d to go to the game on 3/3!

You can watch it on WatchESPN anytime. But yes, likely will replay it tomorrow at some point. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

While not mathematically, I think this locks up the regular season championship 

Counting chickens and all that. Sure would like UF come back tonight...

Numbers for tonight:   Harper leads the way with 21 points 6 assists, 4 steals and even 2 rebounds.  All while committing only 1 foul and 3 turnovers.   Stellar game from Jared Harper.    Brown with 18, Okeke off the bench with 16 and Dunbar with 14.  

We also need to recognize that we out rebounded uat 41-35.     Absolutely terrific performance tonight.   Unbelievable season.

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

While not mathematically, I think this locks up the regular season championship 

Go gators

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Bruce!    Bruce!     Bruce!......PEARL!!!!   

Not sure if this is the cheer I hear over the radio broadcast,  but it ought to be. 

Yes!! I'm out of likes but he is some kind of coach.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Go gators

Technically - if Florida wins out, including beating us, and we lose out... doesn't it go to them?

Agree, though, Florida winning makes it easier for us.

We beat the elephant crap out of them. :laugh:

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Numbers for tonight:   Harper leads the way with 21 points 6 assists, 4 steals and even 2 rebounds.  All while committing only 1 foul and 3 turnovers.   Stellar game from Jared Harper.    Brown with 18, Okeke off the bench with 16 and Dunbar with 14.  

We also need to recognize that we out rebounded uat 41-35.     Absolutely terrific performance tonight.   Unbelievable season.

Brown shot 100 times it seemed 

Archived