Softball vs. LSU

Let's get a run ladies to put the pressure on them. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 12 complete...2-2.     Top of the order coming up.  Draper, Crocker and Taylon Snow.

Closing in our my bedtime again......the ladies need to put this game away....THIS INNING..so I can get a reasonable night's sleep...need to be up and out of my house early tomorrow. :)

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Closing in our my bedtime again......the ladies need to put this game away....THIS INNING..so I can get a reasonable night's sleep...need to be up and out of my house early tomorrow. :)

Go to bed now, old man. We need this win.

Snow with a high chopper to the left side, fielded by the shortstop behind 3rd but no throw.   Runner on 1st for Perry.

don't steal... let Perry hit a 2-run homer

Perry grounds one up the middle, cut off at 2nd, but no throw.   Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs for Courtney Shea.

With the way this game has played out, wonder who pitches tomorrow.  All the starters will have a high pitch count. At some point, each team's non-starters/bullpen will have to get involved.

OK folks...the game is in your hands......anyway...wife wants to watch the second have of her Duke basketball game.....so don't let me down...

Can we just count game 1 as a tie and let this count for game 2. Heck we are almost done with game 2.

Terrific catch in deep left by Morgan Podany.    This game has been full of defensive gems.  

Archived