Sotball vs. Missouri - game 1

4 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Pretty sure it was on of the box regardless of whether she swung the bat or not.   :poke:

?   Good point.  But it didn't matter because she watched a ball that was called a strike. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ground ball (slow roller) to Dowell, throw not in time.  next batter, singles through the left side and Missouri has runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out.

Lined hard to left, Podany makes a great catch in the middle of the track.  NO that was not inches from going out like the announcer said.    2 outs.

OMG...was on the phone with my son and got back to the game in time to see the Missouri team rush the field with a 5-4 game.   What the heck happened...AU was up 4-1 in the 6th......and in one inning lost the game......gonna have to spend some time on War Tiger's PBP and see what went wrong.

BUT....that's a game we did not need to lose ...last place team in the league :angry:

Well, damn.  Nobody has hit Carlson like that ever, in my memory. but as the poster above said, it looked like they were tagging her in the 7th.   Who would have thought she could give up 4 runs in bot 7? Not Dean, I'm sure.  These suspended games have a way of turning for the team that was trailing.  My pain is assuaged somewhat by the fact that bama lost to Arkansas today.

Yeah, I could tell they were on to Carlson in the 6th and 7th.  I don't know if she lost movement or they stole the pitch signals.  They were on her though.  We'll come back strong in game 2.  WDE!!!

Never thought that would happen especially since we finished the 5th and 6th relatively easy. We were rolling yesterday. Mizzou made the best of their quick film study from yesterday. 

Archived