Trump is not invited to McCain's funeral

AUDub

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

There’s no reasoning with some people. You either agree with them or you’re wrong. There’s no balance.

True........Hate is a strong word........I am sure homer means well.........just got alot of bottled up hatred.......I am sure President Trump is not truly the source......

It's okay homer........sometimes when I feel blue.....I meditate;) 

10 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

True........Hate is a strong word........I am sure homer means well.........just got alot of bottled up hatred.......I am sure President Trump is not truly the source......

It's okay homer........sometimes when I feel blue.....I meditate;) 

I don't "bottle up" anything.

And to be honest, I hate Scott Pruitt even more than Trump.  He's self-righteous also.

36 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't "bottle up" anything.

And to be honest, I hate Scott Pruitt even more than Trump.  He's self-righteous also.

Well I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a bull’s ass. But I’d rather just take the butcher’s word for it.

10 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Strong words for a guy you’ve never even met before in person. Do you know any of Trump’s good friends? I do.

Or are you just basing your thoughts off of general public knowledge?

And don’t “hate” him... I shouldn’t have to say why.

Good point. Hate is a bit strong. I really don't even hate Hildabeast. 

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

Steak well done. 

/thread

ketchup

8 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

@icanthearyou how about giving me another face palm for the hell of it?

How many face palms does one get in a day? Itch get a waiver?

5 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Never thought much of McCain as a politician........in his run for President it felt as if we had left vs far left.

While I respect his service, I voted Obama. 

14 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Let’s start a petition

LOL. Waste of time and you know it.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Well I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a bull’s ass. But I’d rather just take the butcher’s word for it.

Gee, Kevon and PT gave you a 'laugh' icon for this.  Who would have thought such a non sequitur would be so funny?  :dunno:

(Well except for PT of course.)

13 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

He purchased nearly $2B in bonds for his stake.....

He made a poor business decision. Why not condemn him too?

He wasnt a decision maker and he got out when he saw it was being mismanaged. he wasnt there for the bankruptcy.

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

While I respect his service, I voted Obama. 

I was very split until he chose Tina Fey as vp. But I always respected McCain too. 

16 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

+1

As much as I respect McCain's service and as a person, I've never liked McCain as a politician. He's always conveniently used rhetoric to get him re-elected but then when it came time to actually follow through on his rhetoric, he softened or outright changed his stance on an issue. His flip flopping on the issue of immigration is a perfect example of McCain being with the GOP in order to keep his seat but when it comes time for him to vote in Congress, he goes against the GOP.  

Trump definitely went too far in attacking McCain's service record and that was one of the few times where an apology should have been made. It's a given that you're not going agree with someone's views on any given issue but going after a man for his service is uncalled for and totally crossing the line even for Trump

I don't blame McCain for not wanting Trump at his funeral. 

I understand you don't condone it, but that statement illustrates how we have lowered our standards for decency when it comes to Trump.  Had Obama said what Trump said about McCain there would have been a popular revolt.  Yet Trump gets away with it, because, well, he's Trump.

McCain's history should be honored by every American.  As far as McCain the politician, I have just one thing to say:  Sarah Palin.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

He wasnt a decision maker and he got out when he saw it was being mismanaged. he wasnt there for the bankruptcy.

Huh??? He wasn’t on the BOD because that would’ve been against the law.....

He did, however, vote on the seats. Do you know how corporations operate? Shareholders with lage stakes have considerable rights. They vote on seats based on who they want.

It doesn’t matter that he “wasn’t there” for the bankruptcy, he took a nearly $900M pre-tax loss. 

What is the dividing line for you, bankruptcy? You’re not working with much knowledge. Do you know how often companies are filing chapter 11? Is Bill Gates an idiot businessman????

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I understand you don't condone it, but that statement illustrates how we have lowered our standards for decency when it comes to Trump.  Had Obama said what Trump said about McCain there would have been a popular revolt.  Yet Trump get's away with it, because, well, he's Trump.

McCain's history should be honored by every American.  As far as McCain the politician, I have just one thing to say:  Sarah Palin.

Of course. Trump is an escape artist. Barry is not. That’s why he’ll be your president through 2024. Lots of winning to come. MAGA

17 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Yea, run up bills you cant pay by making idiotic decisions you cant support. If that is the criteria, he excels!!!!!!!

Or there is a volatile market out of anyone’s control and the market doesn’t care about when obligations are due in a promissory note...... 

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, apparently, those face palms are a lot more effective than I would have imagined.  <_<

Well placed?    I thought you just had one emoji on you keyboard....:dunno:  who knew?  

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Gee, Kevon and PT gave you a 'laugh' icon for this.  Who would have thought such a non sequitur would be so funny?  :dunno:

It's funny because he quoted "Tommy Boy" and that film will never not be funny.

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

You’re killin’ me smalls

Archived