Coast Guard member flashes white power hand signal on TV

Auburn85

Again, huge thank you for the edumacation on all this.

Questions:
What do they actually refer to themselves as? WS? Nationalists? Alt-Right? I am still queasy over the Latino-Asian-Black race mix here. 
The Ultra-Masculine thing is a reactionary thing that I am seeing in some Christian Circles now. I am hyper-aware of the backlash against some of the SJW overreaches. While the Christian Ultra-Masc types push for traditional roles for men & women, they SEEM to avoid the racist garbage by the bucket loads. I am in a Group Called IAM4. Very PRO-Traditional Role for male and female. I am not that traditional myself, but I feel ( like the movement leader does) that the Younger Males in America have been raised so heavily in Male-Negative Roles that we need to counteract that. So many young men that I deal with are raised in single parent (female) homes that they dont have a clue what a real man looks like. You get kids that think that some rap artist etc is a "man," when he is not a "man" at all. I deal with 15-30 year old males that have no clue how to use basic tools, care for a car, change a tire even. That Liberty Mutual Commerical just frickin sets me off every time I see it.

If your 16 yo cant change a tire for himself, or his GF, or his Mom, take the damn keys away from him. We have a whole generation of males growing up that have essentially NO CLUE what being a male even remotely looks like and so they fail back to available role models like actors, reality TV, musicians, your basic 21st Century Male A$$-Holes. Some of the SJW are triggered because this is the clueless males they deal with all the time. 

• 1 month later...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived