Bama trolls

AUJedi

The fans of our main opponents troll like no other. This place is surprisingly troll free. My reason for taking to it. It's a good board, and we're handling our disagreements better than other fan bases do, IMO. It aint all cut and dry- there are issues. WDE.

18 minutes ago, keesler said:

+1

Kodi's been learning on the job and done well so far, he's nothing exceptional....but how exceptional can a WR coach be in an offense that implements a very limited passing game?

Honestly, all recruits and more importantly their parent's should have their eyes open.  They need to do even more research and acquaint themselves with the nuts 'n bolts of how the offenses/defenses operate, look at the history of the HC, look at how he funnels his players to the NFL, etc. before they jump on that scholarship. 

I also think there will be a rash of announced transfers from upperclassmen at lot of other programs in the coming weeks, which will lessen the negativity in the air right now.  Hopefully AU won't be the lone kid on the block with players choosing to go elsewhere.  

Kodi was hired because of his familiarity with Gus’ offense. That’s not a bash on Kodi, he is limited to what his prior experience is and brings nothing new to the party. 

19 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Jamal Couch from Mississippi State has announced transfer, so it's not just us. 

Was he a starter?

27 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Jamal Couch from Mississippi State has announced transfer, so it's not just us. 

?Alright!  Keep 'em moving folks.

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Kodi was hired because of his familiarity with Gus’ offense. That’s not a bash on Kodi, he is limited to what his prior experience is and brings nothing new to the party. 

Well, the party's low-key, even stale sometimes, the music's just ok - it has a nice beat at times and folks can dance to it, but the host (CGM/CCL) seriously limit the vibe and the ability to be creative. 

1 minute ago, keesler said:

Well, the party's low-key, even stale sometimes, the music's just ok - it has a nice beat at times and folks can dance to it, but the host (CGM/CCL) seriously limit the vibe and the ability to be creative. 

True, but with every offensive coach Auburn hires the dance party is the same.

27 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

We both know that isn't how it will be seen, but sure... Hey, as long as the orange and blue shaders are on, why not just say Jalen Hurts is all that's needed for Gus to have a dynamic offense again. 

Dude...that isn’t having O&B shades on at all? That’s a logical scenario. Why does everybody turn into a smarta$$ when somebody doesn’t agree with their opinion?  How do you know how the kid sees it? From somebody actually around their age, I’m telling you he could be thinking about seeing 2-3 true freshman receivers seeing PT. I’m not seeing he is, but that’s another scenario rather than just thinking about NCM leaving. 

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

True, but with every offensive coach Auburn hires the dance party is the same.

Stale, lackluster, uneventful and the dang thing always ends around 10:00pm - it's just not a Rockin' scene or "the place to be" for you to really show your moves/get attention, or get into the head banging, super energy vibe.:dunno:

1 hour ago, bg5 said:

Early on I was accused by someone as being a troll since I didn't agree with them on something. They said that BG5 meant Bama Grad instead of my initials and the number of people in my family. I think  GP sticks with us by the way. I talked to him a little the other night. He is a pretty good kid off the field. Just plays with an attitude on the field and that's ok as long as it doesn't go to far.

No, if BG actually stood for Bama Grad, then 5 would be the number of teeth your family has.

50 minutes ago, keesler said:

Stale, lackluster, uneventful and the dang thing always ends around 10:00pm - it's just not a Rockin' scene or "the place to be" for you to really show your moves/get attention, or get into the head banging, super energy vibe.:dunno:

Again, true.  You would think there would be some adjustments made during the dance, but I haven’t seen any.  Maybe my untrained eye.

2 hours ago, keesler said:

Image result for gus malzahn dancing gif

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Between you and me, I know of like 10 people who are legit trolls on this board. It’s pretty obvious lol. I personally get a kick out of how some of you guys react to them too

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ba53ed74332324636

25 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Between you and me, I know of like 10 people who are legit trolls on this board. It’s pretty obvious lol. I personally get a kick out of how some of you guys react to them too

updyke trolls, or just garden variety psychos?

This site is hard to read at times because I would say there are only about 30-50 consistent posters. As someone who lurked for a long time before joining it's pretty obvious, and this isn't rocket science, that the board has a different feel when things are going well and when they're going not so well.

Some act like the Gus discussions on here are new but they're really not. The Chiz had a very similar struggle (early success and then a confounding struggle) but he never came back out the other end. Gus oddly seemed to come out the other end last year but ended it on two very sour notes; which we know in Rock Band completely undoes any multiplier you had going.

When we're on the top of the world most threads won't extend past 3-6 pages. However, when it feels like the barn is burning, then we see our 7+ page threads. Negativity always breeds more discussion especially when debates rage. I've always felt like after replying to the same person 3 times there's no longer a point in trying to argue with them. Very rarely does anyone on the internet go "oh, you know what, this guy is right. I apologize for my attitude and I now agree with your opinion regarding Kiehl Frazier"

4 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

BETTER BELIEVE Pickens is watching. 

Do you think he has seen a true freshman surpass a veteran because the true freshman has played better or do you think he says to himself that the veteran should hold a spot just because he’s a veteran?

1 hour ago, lurtz said:

updyke trolls, or just garden variety psychos?

Like, boils on the nose, boogers dripping from the lips, haystacks of hair on their backs, living under a bridge troll...with a little bit of psycho

2 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Like, boils on the nose, boogers dripping from the lips, haystacks of hair on their backs, living under a bridge troll...with a little bit of psycho

I WAS eating an Oreo Double Stuffed....need to shed 20lbs anyway......no time like the present?

11 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I'm agreeing with DAG...some of the comments and posts popping up after one bad week are what we normally see during a 4-5 win season...trolls, bama cheating, players don't want to play for Gus, etc.  We just need to focus on us, take it one game at a time, and enjoy the season...if you're not being entertained, why bother?  I really don't think the bama fans troll too much these days...they're too busy winning.

You must be kidding.....they spend all their time on al.com trolling any item about Auburn.....endlessly. 

15 hours ago, AU64 said:

You must be kidding.....they spend all their time on al.com trolling any item about Auburn.....endlessly. 

Oh...al.com is a known looney bin.

15 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Oh...al.com is a known looney bin.

True indeed....the who site is a troll or click bait operation.   I look most days to see if there is something interesting about AU but it's embarrassing the way they use something called tylt….? to generate clicks and discussions among the bammers....

Archived