Central Florida vs. Florida Atlantic

TigerOne

6 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

UCF is a fun team to watch, they would probably beat Auburn again if we played this week.

Xe0C.gif

13 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

If UCF goes 12-0 with a AAC Champ again do they get in? I think they will go undefeated but depends on the rest of the nation.

Should they? Probably, but we're still a long way away from AAC getting any respect as a conference in football. I think AAC makes a case for being the next Power conference.

14 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

If UCF goes 12-0 with a AAC Champ again do they get in? I think they will go undefeated but depends on the rest of the nation.

Can't go 12-0 their game with UNC was cancelled because of the hurricane. Best is 11-0 and I doubt it they will have no major win over a Power 5 school

4 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Should they? Probably, but we're still a long way away from AAC getting any respect as a conference in football. I think AAC makes a case for being the next Power conference.

Big boys want ever let them in to much money to keep. AAC would bring little in the way of more money jmo. We'll get to 4 major conferences some day with about 65/70 schools

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

We'll get to 4 major conferences some day with about 65/70 schools

Can't wait.  That's the best way to have a true playoff. I think 16 team conferences are ideal.

• WarTiger changed the title to Central Florida vs. Florida Atlantic
1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Y'all think Scott Frost misses UCF? Nebraska down 30-0 at Michigan.

Moved to a different level of play....and looks like he left his playmakers behind. Nebraska offense is BAAAAD   

JMO but Frost is the poster child for what is wrong with college football today.   He has one winning season at a lower level university and is immediately showered with money by a Power 5 school hoping to have found the next...??? Nick?? or who????    Media was raving over the guy after one season.....and Nebraska bought into it.   

He might eventually get it turned around but that seven year $35 million contract plus the buy-out of UCF has gotta have some cornhuskers nervous. 

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Can't go 12-0 their game with UNC was cancelled because of the hurricane. Best is 11-0 and I doubt it they will have no major win over a Power 5 school

I know. Thats Y I put with an AAC title.

Archived